Brave Yester Days

volsu said:
Anders said in an interview that the DVD will be out as soon as possible. The interview is here, but it's in finnish.

http://www.letsmakesomenoise.com/haastattelut/?id=166
Be a bit more patient.
Anders working over that DVD but its very hard process to make it really good. So its worth to waiting I think!
And dont forget that Katatonia play live gigs, Jonas and Anders writing songs for new release which is planned on autumn (as I know they already have some nice ones) and Anders doing another crazy riffs for Diab Masq + all bizz...
"..and dont forget about Fabio!!! :loco: "

ColdDarkNord said:
Be a bit more patient.
Anders working over that DVD but its very hard process to make it really good. So its worth to waiting I think!
And dont forget that Katatonia play live gigs, Jonas and Anders writing songs for new release which is planned on autumn (as I know they already have some nice ones) and Anders doing another crazy riffs for Diab Masq + all bizz...
"..and dont forget about Fabio!!! :loco: "

what a new album in autumn, really.... or did I misunderstand????Oh my God that would be awesome!

i nearly missed the latest news! what's left but looking forward for spending a lot more money on brave yester days compillation, dvd AND a new album!
who knows, maybe we'll get the mentioned 3-pack in autumn, i don't mind, Anders should have all the time he need for it.

and who the &*^@% is Fabio?! Anders' guinea-pig? :loco: