Brave Yester Days

Blakkheim said:
the only unreleased track 'untrue' was put on it for the hell of it. the reason why it wasnt on the original SOD release has been said here already.

Hey! What's the word that I can't tell shit of in the Untrue lyrics?

Alright, thanks. I don't think you can see "be here" too well in the booklet. I'm an unfortunate one who has only so far seen it for a whole of 10 minutes...

Even though I owned Sounds of decay, For funerals to come, BMD, DODS and the War compilation 1 before I bought it, I don't feel cheated. It's nice to have it all collected, and I am sure I will choose to listen to this more often than the other cds.

Why isn't "Brave Yester Days" listed in the release section on the official homepage of the band?

edit:
It's not even in Avantgarde's releases...

Sure, it's maybe not that important than new/recent stuff/albums. But this compilation is worth to be mentioned I think. Sad...

Finally recieved my copy the other day. I think the layout is fuckin awesome. The lyrics are not a problem for me to see since they are a different sheen than the rest of the pics etc. I also have 95% of this stuff ((missing SAW YOU DROWN :yell: )) but I wanted this so I didnt have to get out all those CDs separately and fuck them up. I love it and think it a worthy release for them, BRAVO :)

I just dropped in again to say how much I loved 'Brave Yester Days'. The packaging is breathtaking and the material is great. I didn't have a lot of old Katatonia stuff pre 'BMD', so like Blakkheim says, it's perfect for people wanting to hear the stuff that is no longer really available...

Very excellent release.

I got this CD for 9.99 bucks american which is nuts cause it was new...marked down from 15.99...simply awesome stuff...im into disc 2 more right now...saw you drown EP is wicked good.