BRAZIL SHOW

Eduardo Greco

Still In the Water
Sep 27, 2008
Sao Paulo - Brazil
A dream come true!
Thanks Evergrey for the best show/experience I've ever been in my entire life!

In a few days, I'll download here, some photos and some of my experience...

and the crowd was unbelievable!

OLÊ... OLÊ OLÊ OLÊ! EVERGREY! EVERGREY!

And what about the Toms birthday greetings from me??did you forgot it??His birthday is today 14.12.
A dream come true!
Thanks Evergrey for the best show/experience I've ever been in my entire life!

In a few days, I'll download here, some photos and some of my experience...

and the crowd was unbelievable!

OLÊ... OLÊ OLÊ OLÊ! EVERGREY! EVERGREY!

I was hoping this since I missed the 2005 São Paulo gig.

Now it was fantastic. It was really an excellent surprise to see they performing Nosferatu, but the entire crowd missed Fear (and maybe any song of The Dark Discovery).

I'm trying to remember the setlist but I'm not sure... think it was barely like that

Watching the Skies
More than Ever
As I Lie Here Bleeding
Soaked
Monday Morning Apocalypse
Still in the Water
Nosferatu
The Masterplan
She Speaks to the Dead
End of Your Days
Blinded
When the Walls Go Down
Words Mean Nothing
I'm Sorry
Recreation Day
Broken Wings
A Touch of Blessing

But I'm not sure about the order and I think I'm forgetting one song.

And what about the Toms birthday greetings from me??did you forgot it??His birthday is today 14.12.

Hi Mrs. Karina,
How are you?

How can I forget such an important task?
No way!

I'm at work right now, but let me just say that when I was heading to the venue, your son and Jari walk out by the side door and for my absolute surprise, they appeared right in my face!!!

Karina, suddenly I start shaking, and say confusing words... hehe :worship:
I was waiting for that moment, but not so quick! hehe

Well, I gave the message, said that his Mom was sending all her love and that we (you and me) were wishing a Happy Birthday to him, and in the show, the whole crowd sang the Happy Birthday theme for him!

We even gave him a cake!
It was awesome, the crowd was packed with only hardcore Evergrey fans that sang all the lyrics and every single word!

It was unbelievable! :OMG:

and by the way, he asked about my son!
he's a very gentle and educated man, congratulations Karina!

THANKS EDUARDO!!!

Ill call him tomorrow so he can tell me everything abouth it himself.I just sended him a messige by mobile the 14:th.
They come back to Sweden today so I will make a call to Tom. I am happy that he was celebrated in a good company. And I am happy that you had change to talk to EG, they are just so nice with there fans, allways, even when they are tired after the show.
I send you all the best and Feliz Navidad.
un beso

Kari
Hi Mrs. Karina,
How are you?

How can I forget such an important task?
No way!

I'm at work right now, but let me just say that when I was heading to the venue, your son and Jari walk out by the side door and for my absolute surprise, they appeared right in my face!!!

Karina, suddenly I start shaking, and say confusing words... hehe :worship:
I was waiting for that moment, but not so quick! hehe

Well, I gave the message, said that his Mom was sending all her love and that we (you and me) were wishing a Happy Birthday to him, and in the show, the whole crowd sang the Happy Birthday theme for him!

We even gave him a cake!
It was awesome, the crowd was packed with only hardcore Evergrey fans that sang all the lyrics and every single word!

It was unbelievable! :OMG:

and by the way, he asked about my son!
he's a very gentle and educated man, congratulations Karina!

Hey guys.....
The show was amazing, I've been waiting for you since
2005. I'm from Rio de Janeiro/Brazil and I expect that you
come back here one more time.....

Tom I have a question for you man, please answer me as soon
as possible......just tell me.....
what do you think when you write the evergrey's songs ?
man, these letters are very smarts and they have a amazing feeling...

please, answer me if you could.....

and thanks for AWESOME show
EVERGREY RULES

wowowowowo nice!!!

COME TO CHILE PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

This show in Brazil was incredible, I can only say that Evergrey the best band in the world, so far I do not believe I took a picture next to Tom and Jari, I have a hug to my friend Eduardo Greco I met on the show , Evergrey hope to return soon to Brazil! OLÊ, OLÊ, OLÊ! EVERGREY! EVERGREY!

I'd like to thanks Evergrey with all my heart for the best concert of this year! As guy says on Orkut page: was a terrible Apocalypse to work on Monday Morning before that concert! hehe :OP
My neck hurting and I don't had voice after those concert. My dream came true and watched my biggest inspiration on stage.
I was very anxious to watch these guys since September (I've been waiting for you since 2005) and one day before concert I went on airport with my colleagues to try to meet Evergrey and I gave a T-shirt to Tom Englund and definitivelly my dream came true! On Meet&Greet I talked with him too. They're very nice, kind and funny people.
The concert was WONDERFUL! Set-list and the audience were fantastic and sang all songs, every time, every moment. The performance of musicians was excellent too: Watching The Skies, Soaked, A Touch Of Blessing, As Lie Here Bleeding, The Masterplan were FANTASTIC!
Words don't mean Nothing/I'm Sorry and She Speaks To The Dead were the best of the Night! The audience singing "Happy Birthday" to Tom was very nice too.

I did on Flickr page to publish the shots that I take: http://www.flickr.com/photos/shehasfunnycars [I have some shots and in the coming days I will publish the rest].I hope enjoy it!

Thanks Evergrey for that incredible night and see you soon!
Puss Puss

WOW!!! great night Edu! :headbang:
I'm very happy for you and all the brazilian crowd!

Metal xmas and a heavy new year!!!

Hi friend!
Thanks, it was an unique experience man, when I was heading the place, they walk out by the side door!!! :worship:

Tom asked about my son! hehe
I've try to talk with them (Tom and Jari), but I got so nervous that I couldn't say a sentence in a right way... hehe shame on me! :erk:

But it was the best show I've ever been to!
I had no voice in the next day and I work with sales, imagine the situation... hehehe

How can I post my pictures here?
There isn't a URL ...

hey Edu.. finally I'm Here!!! 1 month without internet :( ... im glad that you alredy say some great things here =)
i dont know what to say.. only that (like always), this show was amazing...and i cant believed when tom starts to play nosferatu.
i was screaming like crazy for a while (like in 2005) and he play again!!! i almost die!!!!! everybody was looking at me uhauhauhauhuhauhuhauhuha but i dont care.. i love this music.. and love that he plays everythime they come back :rofl:
about the birthday, was beautifull.. i little bit dificult to make that people from the production to go give the cake to him on stage, mas it worth it.. see tom shamed on stage, blowup the candles was beautifull :rofl:....
i take some pictures with them.. i only miss jari :( ..
and about the flag... 2 night of work to paint that flag... im really happy that a lot of people signed and i give it to Tom.. i just dont know if he liked... the flag and the cake.. hope so =( =)

want to wish a late marry christmas and a great and big and wanderfull new year for all fans and band =) that 2010 be an a amazing year for you guys

many many kisses

Thais (Forevergrey Fanclub)

Sorry about my bad English =(

Hi Carmilla,
Nice to see you here my friend!

Indeed!
It was her that made the cake for Tom! :headbang:

... And I hope they kept the flag... hehe

Well, I know I've said that I'd be posting some pictures here, but still haven't time to do it; I'll try this weekend anyway!

ps: Karina, sorry to take THAT long again to answer you, but I'll do it!

Happy New Year to all the Evergrey Clan!
THE BEST BAND/LIVE BAND I'VE EVER SEEN!

YOU'RE THE BEST AND MMA IS THE BEST! :headbang: