breakcore

AndyA7X

New Metal Member
Dec 5, 2008
anyone into this stuff? like the Venetian Snares? some weird shit, if anyone can sit through a whole song without wanting to kill themselves from annoyance i'd be surprised, yet somehow i'm intrigued by it.

I haven't listened to a lot of Venetian Snares but the stuff I've heard I fucking love. My Downfall is an incredible album.

That's about as far as I've gone in this genre except for Drumcorps who are painfully bad.

Most breakcore is boring music made by annoying people. Sometimes though you can find some great music made by annoying people like Venetian Snares.

I used to have some breakcore. I got bored of it. I forgot the names of the artists.

Hecate is not too bad. She did an album with Venetian Snares and has collaborated with Belphegor. I got into to her stuff cause I thought she was pretty hot.

Saw her show in Portland when I was there for some other shows.
It was weird seeing live and not very enjoyable.
She has come up with the best breakcore I have heard, as it is infused with Black Metal a little bit.
Some may think this is sacrilege, but who cares. She is hot and all sadomasochistic so it seems.

Might not fully count but Datach'i is one of my favourite artists of any genre.

I believe the video for 'In Silence' was the first time Salad Fingers ever appeared, 2:40 or so his head goes along the conveyer belt. David Firth's style and Datach'i go together so well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really into this genre too deeply, but in addition to Venetian Snares I also quite enjoy The Flashbulb.

Last edited by a moderator: