Breaking News

Seawall

East Coast's Only Hope
Jan 7, 2007
Fuck, Florida
So, it may not be exactly close to the Audubon area, but I will be moving back to PA. I will be staying with my Aunt and Uncle in Wyomissing, which is about 5 minutes from Reading. There aren't any details as of yet but I should be back in PA before the end of Jan.:)

Dude awesome news! Melissa lives in Reading now, so I know exactly the area you are talking about! That's only like 45 minutes from Collegeville! Even less! BEAR!!

I'm so psyched dude. I'll be working full time and such but I'm sure I will be available on the weekends for some debauchery. I miss you faggots!

Oh like you are one to talk JONATIN

Bear....... I know it will be soon...... but we got that gig on the 26th in Long Island...

I can talk plenty... I am not the one who said he was coming back last year lol. Thank God someone can hold these faggots over until I get back.

I concur

ANYWAY, JONATIN, we aquired the likes of Milk and Chuck to hold us over, we don't need your stinking Staten Island ass.

I DIDN'T MEAN IT, PLEASE COME HOOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!