JAN, FEB, MARCH SHOWS

Those pictures sucked balls. And good luck trying to find a decent venue in Orlando. That's like trying to find a decent cheesesteak in Florida.

Everyone keeps Saying Orlando. So much that I am getting confused and have to think twice before I say we aren't going there!

SHOWFLIER.jpg

so yeah Pelvic Fury played a good one last night at the cherrywood. sorry i wasnt in front of the stage...but i did HEAR you guys outside. i had to get air! toooo drunk. once the free beers from the big titted bartenders started coming it was over. LOL.

Yeah it's amazing - we have not played that one, not even at practice, for months. But it went pretty well last night! It's a shame. I thought we sounded 100% last night. Tight as shit, dead on. But no one there to see it :(

We started working on a G&R cover today...

It's ok dude. I think your attendance record outdoes everyone else, so you are clear to miss a show here and there ;-) It's a shame there was no video. Naturally, the one time no one is there to record we play tight as shit! And we had a very good sound guy. I have never been able to hear everyone so well through the monitors. Last night would have made a great live CD.

But seriously, thanks to everyone who came. It turned out to be a really balls situation. I thought the whole thing with the one band was really unprofessional and rude. And the lack of info on the promoters end was very annoying. But there were some people there who really liked us. And as always, having our friends make it out ensured that it was a fun night! It sounded like there was 200 people there you guys were cheering so loud!

:kickass:

Our tritone show is in a little over a week and it is a kick ass line up for a change!

hahahahaha.... I also went out and bought a bandana for my pocket and I am gonna start spiking my hair.

Oh Jersey...

I didn't really care how late it was, I had a great time. Plus, the big titted barmaids were fucking awesome. Because they had big tits.

Even though you guys played last, last night and hardly anyone stuck around, I had a great fucking time. With Jack, Jon, and Kris there, it was like old times. :kickass:

Mike, you kinda like....... failed...... You coulda started a new thread or some shit! But I still love you!

I really wish I could go to this show! Any show where at least two bands are a sure thing is so rare anymore. I still have never heard GRAVE but I hear good things. Causatum and Sil Veth both kick ass. If we were not playing the same night I could tell you one thing..... my tongue would be allll over that.