NEW VIDEO shooting in JAN/FEB

sean-intense

Voice of INTENSE
Sep 9, 2002
UK
www.intense-uk.com
We're filming a video for "Fear" from As Our Army Grows and shooting begins this Saturday in London with the narrative being shot and then on FEB 3rd we get to do our "thing" .. we've spent more money on this video than on War and are very expectant of the results... we're using the good people at Visual Abuse (Panic Cell, Tomera, Forever Never) and they have come up with a treatment for the video that made our jaws drop... The video will be on the PPUK DVD sampler being given away free at PPUK http://www.progpoweruk.com this year (March 31st) and will also be shown on various music stations across the world .. hopefully on Scuzz too...

:headbang:

I'm still miffed its not Our Last Hope but i can see what youre saying about running time..oh well :) can't wait to see it! Now I can perv on you all on a totally new level! :D :yuk:

Thanks for all the good wishes... we have a lot of faith in the production company :) The narrative was shot yesterday and went really well... i'm hoping to get some stills from it and will post them up once i have them...

:headbang:

How do those of us not going to ProgPower and not having Sky get to see the video? Really want to see it!!
How did the filming go? Hope you all brushed your hair nicely!

Belinda x

Eh?? I thought you were a student. Clearly you should have sold the TV to afford beans on toast for the next 6 months! I would suggest selling the video, but that'll probably only feed you for 6 hours with the proceeds from that...

nah my big telly was a gift :) i think itd be rude to sell something that someone else bought me! As for selling the video...im sure i could get more than 6 hours of food, give yourself some credit, im sure I could sell it to a sexually frustrated, horny 21 year old woman on the basis of visually pleasing Intense hottness :D i recon that'd be worth at least 24 hours of food ....know anyone who fits that profile..??

:yuk: