New Video Banned from PPUK

sean-intense

Voice of INTENSE
Sep 9, 2002
UK
www.intense-uk.com
It's not quite as drastic as it sounds but we'd hoped to premier the video on the big screens at PPUK at the invite of Jon but this isn't now going to happen .. this from the PPUK site..

"Hi All,

Although it is a cracking video, and it's on the sampler, you won't see the new Intense video on the big screens. It's got a fairly 'adult' theme, and we're an all ages event, so we just can't take the risk.

Sorry to be so 'corporate' but we've got to go with our gut instinct on this.

As I say, it's on the sampler anyway, but on the big screens it's hard to get away from!

Sorry to the Intense guys and the fans...
icon_cry.gif
"

We understand the situation with kids potentially in the crowd etc... and will be getting the video up on the site and our myspace page very soon... meanwhile you can see "the Making of" on our myspace page http://www.myspace.com/intense

im sorry i lolled when i read it :lol: ..cant it go on after the 9 o'clock mark with a little parental warning before it??

also itd get airtime on daytime music vid channels, the only thing they censor is gratuitous violence, explicit sex, excess blood, self harm, explicit drug use and high end curse words/racial words. so says the bbfc :D and even then they have to be extremes otherwise very few videos these days would even get shown..

ah well guess we'll have to watch it in the comfort of our own pervy x-rated homes :D

Noo! I was looking forward to seeing the video at PPUK on the big screens..I'm sure kids in this day and age have seen far worse in their trashy little pop videos and the school playground

Ah well at least I can watch it when I get home :)