September shows CANCELED :: PLEASE READ

Vincenzo

Jan 7, 2007
Ok, so, I know that a couple of people heard the news, but I'm sure it has not reached everyone yet.

We had to cancel both of these shows. Matt called me the other day, and gave me the grave news that he will be leaving for school in California in a few weeks. I am super happy for him, because I know he has wanted to do this for a while. He has been talking about this school for at least a year, and it's awesome that he got accepted and that he is going to go.

The obvious downside..... Matt won't be jamming with us for a while. Nick and Dave and myself felt that it would be better to cancel these two shows then try to rush getting a sub. They sound far away, but, it's really only a month. And a week out of that month Dave and I won't be in town at all - so trying to teach somebody all this shit and practice with them and have them be comfortable is just not likely to happen in such a short amount of time. We want to go up on stage and give the best possible performance we are capable of and doing that with a sub who did not have the proper amount of time to learn and practice our stuff would not be good. [/runonsentance]

We are still going to finish the CD up. While we are mixing everything, we will figure out what steps we are going to take as far as playing out live again. As of right now, nothing is set in stone and we have not asked anyone to fill in. We are going to get a plan together soon - until then the live stuff is on hold. This is still going to be a killer CD, and we will start playing out again hopefully soon.

In the meantime, Caione is still in OC, and he will only be home for a few days before he leaves for California. I am def trying to go down to OC and see him and chill one last time before he leaves, so, if anyone wants to come, let me know. It will be a quick trip, but, I'm gonna miss this kid and I def want to see him and get drunk with him one last time. I am trying to leave on the 11th (in the evening, prob kinda late) and I'll come back home on the night of the 12th, so if anyone wants to come let me know. It will be the last weekend he will be in OC.

Sorry to have to cancel the shows. On the bright side, Circadian Rising might be getting them in place of us.

Have faith, everyone, we will bounce back!

That fucker told me he just got his acceptance letter last Saturday! hahahahaha

Honestly, California has never really intrigued me all that much. I would visit, especially if it were to see a friend, but, it's not exactly on the top of my list of places I wanna see.

This is coming from someone who was in Applied English.

Go fuck yourself, but, I still like you.

This is coming from someone who was in Applied English.

Go fuck yourself, but, I still like you.

I was there by choice. There is a difference between lazy people and stupid people. I didn't want to read five books over the summer, so I took the class that made you read one book, then I didn't read that either.

EDIT - Haha... I just realized you did it again.

Who the fuck are you, Mrs. Chaney's ass clown?! I refuse to take grammar lessons from a kid who just this year realized that grunting and pointing may not be the best way to get your point across.

Misc-OhSnap.jpg