JAN, FEB, MARCH SHOWS

Vincenzo

Jan 7, 2007
We have three shows booked currently.

JAN 26th, LONG ISLAND

Obviously this is far from home. We need to be there like 8pm, we are gonna be leaving pretty early. Like 4 or 5 Luis advises. If you are coming and you either want a ride with us or want to follow us, you have to be on time and you have to meet up with us at the PF HQ. Sorry to sound like a dick but I DO NOT WANT TO BE LATE FOR THIS. I have to work that day, I probably can't get out until 3 or 3:30 so I am going to book like hell, get my shit, and then I am leaving.

de-1.jpg

Another show, FEB 12TH at the TRITONE, 15th and South streets. All I know about this one so far is that it is 21 and up. $5. Doors at 10pm. We are playing with Bitchslicer and a couple more TBA.

MARCH 8th at the Sterling in Allentown, PA. There are a few more bands playing this one but we don't know who yet. Jeff has been toying with Fliers for this, he'll prob update as the info changes.

SterlingFlyer4.jpg

Unfortunatley I do not know.

So far I am pretty sure the following people are coming.

Melissa
Colleen
Richelle
Luis
Jeff
Kris
Derek
Milk
Chuck
TheBoris

The ladies will likely ride with their men. I recall Derek saying he was going to drive, however that was weeks ago so it's worth a double check. If Derek DOES drive and that is all the peeps coming, than there will be no need for a big mini van, a sedan would do.

Each band is going to get 30-35 min to play
15 min betweens bands for set up and break down
Set Times for the show are as followed:
Voyager: 9:30-10:05
Pelvic Fury: 10:20- 10:55
John Wilkes' Booth: 11:10-11:45
Bound In Silence: 12- 12:35

We need to be there no later than 9pm. I am all about leaving very very very early. I wanna get there hours early if possible. Chill out, eat, digest, etc. Let's try and make it as less stressful as possible.

Hey is anyone trying to get a hotel room in NY this Saturday? I googled the near-by hotels w/ the address on the flier and got this

The music freaked me out, and if we go there... we're all going to be murdered.

I dunno... I feel weird leaving our stuff in the cars over night in an unfamiliar neighborhood. Plus there is the money issue. If everyone wants to do it and we can find a place that has a parking garage or some sort of equivalent secure parking situation then I will chip in for it. I just have to be back to the home town the next day at a reasonable time to go to that Croc Rock Show for the compilation thing.

I'm not driving, so I don't mind what ends up happening either way. I thought the show was on Long Island in the City, but this seems to be out in the 'burbs, so there'd probably be less options anyway...

Well I will put an end to all this right now!

The show has been canceled. I don't know why - the guy setting it up got ahold of me last night and said that things were going to be be pushed back about two hours and asked if we could still play. So I said yeah, just let us know when you want us to go on. Then he says today he canceled the whole thing. I don't know why. Sorry guys. I suppose we could all do something together around the home town since we were all planning on having plans that night! I'm certainly up for a supplemental good time.

It does fucking figure. The guy setting this up was too good. He was responsive, had all the info we asked for, always got back to me really quick. The exact opposite of the usual show booking experience. There just had to be a catch.

Oh well. The Trition WILL be sick. We are playing with two kick ass bands at the least. There are still more TBA. And the Sterling show will be EVEN SICKER.

We are meeting at HQ at 6pm on Tuesday. If anyone needs a ride or wants to follow us - we are leaving at 7pm.

We picked up another show March 29th at the Cherrywood in South Jersey!

So that's this coming Saturday at the Sterling, then the Cherrywood later in the month.

Tonights gig at the Northstar far exceeded expectations, thanks so much for coming out everyone! And thanks to Chuck and Luis for their assistance!

No dude a lot of them turned out really nice! And I like that you took some from above and some from the floor, very nice!

Haha, I saw Jeff flipping out and Boris telling me to go down, so I did, and my main objective downstairs was just to watch and enjoy, but I rememberd the camera, so quick thinking said, TAKE PICTURES!! Speaking of Jeff, I've tried to get a hold of him yesterday and today about the venues for the tour so I could at least take a look and see if I could do anything, but he's not picking up.

I started checking out Tampa / Orlando area shit, I bookmarked some bands so I can find them easy again later.