LONG ISLAND - JAN 26th

Vincenzo

Jan 7, 2007
Yeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhhh it's on!

We're gonna be playing at Deuces Wild in New York on Saturday the 26th! Details are still pretty sketchy - I know it's only $5 (cheaper than a pack of smokes up there) and it is 18+ (unlike someones girlfriend). We have to bring all of our gear so spare room in the cars is going to be sparse, but we should try and organize a caravan if anyone is up for following us up there.

Davey suggested, and I agree, we should prob get a hotel room or two and crash up there Saturday night and come home Sunday. Only issue with that is leaving the gear in the car.... I don't know how I feel about that. I was raised on a farm and them city folks scare me.

So anyway, NEW FUCKING YORK it's about time. We gotta do something crazy on stage so people remember us forever! I'm all about the on stage abortion....

You OWN a van? Or is it that you can get one through the car share jawn. I think using a van would be pretty sweet.... I'm sure we could compensate you for the cost.

If we squeeze all the gear in to a van, a couple of us could drive up and bring the friends!

Fuck that shit, you will be here. You or Jon has to come home soon before I go crazy. I would prefer both of you, but one of you better get your asses back up in here.

Anyway I talked to the guy who owns the bar. He sounds really cool. "My house is your house" (apply very thick NY accent). In addition to the Bounded in Silence guys we are playing with some other band I hear is from Boston. I should have a flyer in the next day or two. I'm pretty excited.

Just got the flier........ I thought of Jeff right away.......

WHALE SHIT

deuces.jpg

I just got word from the dude we are gonna have about a 45 minute set. I'm not sure yet where we are in the line up (wouldn't be shocked if we had to go on first) but when I find out, I'll post it.

I'm pretty pumped! Maybe I'll but out the MANDOLIN!