breaklose live in merksplas, belgium - 20th of december

we sell handshakes only. 2€ and ciderbreath shakes your hand, 1€ if its me, and 10€ if you want to shake the singers hand, cause hes the ...singer like.

Thortyir said:
I can pick you up with me car like, no problem... :)

And @ Mehdi, yes I'm cuming :D ...
Cheers!! But the problem is not to get there, but to get home... :erk: That would probably be more difficult for you. I mean, I certainly don't want you and don't expect you to drive me all the way to here aye :erk:

Cerulean said:
Cheers!! But the problem is not to get there, but to get home... :erk: That would probably be more difficult for you. I mean, I certainly don't want you and don't expect you to drive me all the way to here aye :erk:
Why? I would drive to Brussels, then pick you up, then drive to Gent, then drive to Antwerp / Merksplas... Coming back home is included... :)

You fuckin rule Quentin mate!
I hope we can arrange that. Marieke has to go to the hospital thursday and chances are that she'll have to stay there, an that case, we're not going of course, she won't be coming this vacation then :erk: She's not doing okay.

Cerulean said:
You fuckin rule Quentin mate!
I hope we can arrange that. Marieke has to go to the hospital thursday and chances are that she'll have to stay there, an that case, we're not going of course, she won't be coming this vacation then :erk: She's not doing okay.
Too bad for her! Hope it's not too hard... :(
Anyway, wish her loads of courage...
Let me know if you'll come anyway!

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
we sell handshakes only. 2€ and ciderbreath shakes your hand, 1€ if its me, and 10€ if you want to shake the singers hand, cause hes the ...singer like.

Why is the bass player more expensive than the guitar player ? And why do those fucking singers always get all the attention and moneyyyyyyyyyyy :yell: