breaklose to support brant bjork in paris

didnt you lot play a gig around about this time last year??
are yis like the misfits doing gigs only at halloween?? thats e-cool, whos gonna be glen danzig??

Maqus said:
sorry, Rano

About what? You're not responsible for those stupid cunts at the court, this fucking unfair French so-called justice and this translation I have to do in order to prepare my exams. Even a native English speaker wouldn't understand this text.

Haha, I love that, when you get this assignment and they tell you your answer is grammatically correct, but it's not really normal English, and you can say the same fucking thing about the original sentence in Danish. So silly, the core of what's wrong with education in these parts.

I really liked it at first, this time is so and so, but still better than anything from the last 10 years. that Die Dead enough and a track called The scorpion are very cool.

Had gotten various heads up that it was good and it initially impressed me at the store.

cedarbreed said:
About what? You're not responsible for those stupid cunts at the court, this fucking unfair French so-called justice and this translation I have to do in order to prepare my exams. Even a native English speaker wouldn't understand this text.

That was a joke, Arnaud.

Allan said:
Though that's really not at all anything like what you're on about now that I think about it.

Kind of. I bet it doesn't make any sense in English. Or let's say... It makes sense for the author only. I hate 15 lines long sentences with comas everywhere, tons of words you won't find in any dictionary. It's coming to a point where I can't even recognize which words are adjectives, nouns or verbs (if there are any in this fucking text).