breaklose to support brant bjork in paris

Allan said:
I really liked it at first, this time is so and so, but still better than anything from the last 10 years. that Die Dead enough and a track called The scorpion are very cool.

Had gotten various heads up that it was good and it initially impressed me at the store.

ill ask someone to put it on a cd-r for me.

It's at least ok, I'm even leaning towardss ok+. But as far as I can tell, and I'm in no way a Megadeth encyclopedia, it's only Mustaine left.

Maqus said:
Nevermind, I guess no one else did :tickled:

Are you able to perfectly understand this piece of sentence without using a dictionary, Maqus ?

" .in the large room where Hummel kept his accounts and his tattered, blackened library of spare-parts catalogues and where two wooden desks side by side each supported a nibbled foliation of papers and pads and spindles skewering up to the rusted tip fluffy stack of pink receipts, here a cloudy glass case, its cracked top repaired with a lightning-shaped line of tire tape... "

cedarbreed said:
Are you able to perfectly understand this piece of sentence without using a dictionary, Maqus ?

" .in the large room where Hummel kept his accounts and his tattered, blackened library of spare-parts catalogues and where two wooden desks side by side each supported a nibbled foliation of papers and pads and spindles skewering up to the rusted tip fluffy stack of pink receipts, here a cloudy glass case, its cracked top repaired with a lightning-shaped line of tire tape... "

Haha, no way, the funny thing about it is that it's only a fucking place adverbial clause. I only have a feeling of a messy desk :tickled:

very poor english that. The multiple usage of "and" in a sentence to string disparate subjects together alone is worthy of censure.

poster-25oct2004-net.jpg