Breeding Death Re-issue

Nazarene

Rotting Teeth And Lips
Dec 20, 2009
Just joined today after seeing that breeding death is getting a nice vinyl release and apparently there's 2 bonus songs. I hope it's previously un-released tracks or some completely new material :) what do you guys think it will be?

got a copy of the breeding death album long ago, I'm not really a collector so I don't think I'll buy it... cool stuff nonetheless, how many versions of the breeding death LP has been released anyways... and in how many formats?! :lol:

Welcome to the most retarded board on UM.
Nice first post! I doubt its new material, hopefully something old unheard stuff.
It looks awesome.
Yeah hopefully, and thanks for the welcome. I have read this forum for awhile so I am aware of what goes on here :)

Isn't it just the demo versions again?
Well if it is indeed just the demo versions again then I wont be buying it. Vinyl isn't enough for me to get this EP a third time

That's why I'm going to sell or trade the picture disc after I get this...Quit collecting and start listening to your vinyls.

I have like no money lolz..so i will have to pass on this..i have a decent amount of Bloodbath stuff anyways.

The sound quality on vinyls should put CD's on a corner if done right, so if anyone has a good audio system with a vinyl player should go ahead. Once I tried recording from CD to reel-to-reel and the sound quality got better, go analog.

Yeah, got the two vinyls yesterday and they looking awesome:

gold one:

DSCN4210.jpg

black one:

DSCN4209.jpg

both in my living room

DSCN4213.jpg

Now my Bloodbath-vinyl-Collection is complete (8 Bloodbath Vinyls!)

I'll wait til someone gets it over here...looks nice...the back is funny

Side B - Etched Side

Maybe hard to figure out for some though, huh?