'BREEDING DEATH' REISSUE OUT NOW

Bloodbath demos are cool but still really rough and have volume drops,etc... Are the demo's touched up at all for this reissue ?

I am pretty sure all these century media death re-releases are remastered so curious.

London, Vancouver, LA, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, Vancouver, then stuck in a crap city (and my home town) - with no internet connection - in central Canada, London, and now back online for a grand total of a week before heading back to London, Calgary and to the crap city in central Canada - with no internet connection.

Got this about a week ago and it's very nice to finally have the lyrics... the fan interpretations scattered about the web are horrid.

Oh, and for whoever it was who mentioned the misspelled "Ominous Bloodvomit"... that's the actual spelling.

Omnious is not a word.

It is if they want it to be.

No argument there, they can dish it out anyway they want and it suits me just fine. I don't think they realized at the time that they were misspelling the word, which is probably why they changed the spelling on the new release.

You can even hear Mike pronouncing it as it was spelled on the original sleeve.

Don't get me wrong, it's still a flawless EP as far as I'm concerned.