'BREEDING DEATH' REISSUE OUT NOW

Blakkheim

In the Still of the Night
May 16, 2001
Stockholm
www.katatonia.com
'Breeding Death' - the sold out classic minicd from 1999 has now been re-released and comes with a revamped layout, previously unreleased lyrics to all songs, plus two demo recordings of the tracks 'Breeding Death' and 'Omnious Bloodvomit'. Get your copy from the merch section now.

breedingreissue.jpg

I ordered a copy last week at a local music shop, I hope to receive it soon! I'm excited to know how the two demo-recordings will sound like!

Just received my disc, nice to finally be able to read the lyrics for this, they are quite funny! The artwork and the CD is fucking cool, it's black like Katatonia's TGCD.

Anders, is this remastered?

If anyone wants more details, the booklet folds out into a mini poster of the Breeding Death artwork, that's why the cover of the CD looks like a small portion of it and not the full thing. The new font used here is really cool and fits well, the only problems is poor Mike's name is spelled wrong and so is Omnious Bloodvomit inside the booklet with the lyrics.

probably the same as they sound on the US version of NMF

I already figured out that the two songs are the same bonustracks, but the fact is I do not own an US version of NMF, but an European version (without these bonus tracks). So this re-release still has something on it I haven't heard yet.

(which is nice of course :) )