Breeding Death-Reissue+Bonus

Leimy

Panzergrenadier
Mar 8, 2005
Germany, Ruhrpott
What means this?

B000K2Q8ZO.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_V36980515_.jpg

>>>Click for further details<<<

Can't find out which Bonus-Tracks are meant. Are they the 2 Bonustracks of the Breeding Death Demo which were also released on the "Nigtmares made flesh"-US-Version and the "Breeding Death"-LP or is it about complete different unreleased tracks?
Will there be a new artwork or only the cut-out of the original cover how you can see it on the picture?
Can I give it a try even though I have all releases of Bloodbath on CD and Vinyl?

It says tracks four and five are Breeding Death and Omnious Bloodvomit...so those are the bonus tracks. No idea about the artwork. The only thing we can be sure of at this point is it will be in Tumn's hands very, very soon.

Yeah, I ordered it through that site, sucked though since I don't know German! I had to use a translator for each word, hehe. $14 Euro just for shipping to US :/

Tumn said:
Yeah, I ordered it through that site, sucked though since I don't know German! I had to use a translator for each word, hehe. $14 Euro just for shipping to US :/

Du hättest mich nur fragen müssen ;-)

Tumn said:

i did that too when ordering Teargas EP and Jhva Elohim Meth vinyl through Amazon.DE... i could find reasonable prices for both items.. and the price i had to pay was to be patient enought to translate every shit there.. ( also to teach the guy there how to recieve money through paypal... )

;)

What I really really want to hear are some NMF or RTC demos. I asked Dan about getting some of his Bloodbath demo songs released online, but it's most likely not possible due to CM wanting money for it if something like that was done, would be cool to hear songs in preproduction stages though.