Brian Posehn Video Metal by Numbers

Scott is on Guitar, Joey Vera OF Armored Saint and Fates Warning ( and Anthrax remember he filled in for Frankie) is on Bass and Johnnie Tempesta was supposed be on drums but he was on tour so i don't know who is on drums... anyone know who that is???

why does scott have tape on his picking hand, danny does the same thing. I don't get it.

Jockthrax said:
They can be if your hitting the strings hard enough. I nearly ripped the nail off my index finger playing "cromatic death" a few years ago ....:cry:

I hit my strings with my pic

ripping fingernails....that is a painful one to say the least...ripped a couple of mine before not something to repeat.

When you're fake playing a song 40 times for a video it tends to turn your hand to chop meat. We shot this 3 days before the Zombie tour and I couldn't afford to fuck up my hand. I don't wear it onstage, it would just come right off.

JohnThrax said:
some people play very hard, and palm mute with the side of their hands. I do it too, and I have been meaning to try the tape idea myself.

Whacky, I play bass and when I palm mute I use the side a bit. It's never been an issue.

Black Thirteen said:
When you're fake playing a song 40 times for a video it tends to turn your hand to chop meat. We shot this 3 days before the Zombie tour and I couldn't afford to fuck up my hand. I don't wear it onstage, it would just come right off.

Ha ha i was right! (well nearly) :lol: