New MoTW Album

is this all because of this comment i read on [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bLyNfr_s48]youtube[/ame]

"This band RULED! There is nothing like them. Too bad they disbanded and morphed in Driver's crap band Kayo Dot. There still isn't anything that comes close to BATH & LEAVING YOUR BODY MAP. They were the progressive band of the new century until Driver decided to move into his doom laden noise project Kayo Dot which is pure shit."

is this all because of this comment i read on youtube

"This band RULED! There is nothing like them. Too bad they disbanded and morphed in Driver's crap band Kayo Dot. There still isn't anything that comes close to BATH & LEAVING YOUR BODY MAP. They were the progressive band of the new century until Driver decided to move into his doom laden noise project Kayo Dot which is pure shit."

I get an email from youtube whenever anyone comments that video, when stuff like that appears it really brightens my day

3288397867_676250b5d6.jpg

sam, i hope you don't mind, but i've stolen that photo for the motw myspace. it replaces the picture of your bulge as the current default.