Brides Of Destruction tour

I heard it from the guy organising the tour and bringing them out. The guy who proof-read The Dirt and fixed up the dates & facts for the band coz he knew the details better than them! And I also heard it from the guys in Teargas who have been asked to be support. Pretty reliable sources I would say... It has been confirmed but not announced, there's a difference.

August 12 - Prince Of Wales Hotel, St Kilda is the Melbourne show.

Trixxi Trash said:
I heard it from the guy organising the tour and bringing them out. The guy who proof-read The Dirt and fixed up the dates & facts for the band coz he knew the details better than them! And I also heard it from the guys in Teargas who have been asked to be support. Pretty reliable sources I would say... It has been confirmed but not announced, there's a difference.

I saw the ad for the Sydney shows today. They are on the 23rd and 24th August at the Gaelic Club :)Puke:). Are you sure it's the 12th down there?

Trixxi Trash said:

I just saw the ad for the Sydney shows. They are on 23rd and 24th August at the Gaelic Club :)Puke:). Are you sure they're on the 12th down there?