Melbourne kids!

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Upcoming shows/events you might be interested in....

Saturday 7th August

IN HALEN at some place in Canning St. Carlton. On stage around 9pm I think. I recommend these guys, one of the best tribute bands around! So much fun! Their David Lee Roth rules!

plus..

BACK IN THE DAY 9pm-3am at the Portland Hotel, Russell St/Little Collins. I'll be there prob from 11 onwards after In Halen!

Thursday 12th August

BRIDES OF DESTRUCTION! Nikki Sixx & Tracii Guns live at the Prince Of Wales, St Kilda. $44. They will be playing 4 or 5 Motley songs and a couple of LA Guns tracks too in the set...

Friday 13th August

"Welcome To The Horror Show" as THE DEADTHINGS sleaze over The Green Room in Elizabeth St on their favourite date with plenty of makeup, lots of twisted rock & roll anthems and a few classic glam/metal covers! Support comes from Catwitch and hard rockers Charring Cross who rock too. Night kicks off at about 8:30 I think and The Deadthings hit the stage at midnite!

Saturday 14th August

NIGHTCRAWLER playing their heavy metal tribute show at The Barley Corn in Collingwood. Onstage about 11pm.

Saturday 21st August

BACK IN THE DAY have added a 2nd night in August for some reason! And if my predictions are correct that reason could be a very good incentive to be there!

plus

KISSTROYER are also playing with APPETITE FOR DESTRUCTION at The Ferntree Gully Hotel out in the far eastern suburbs.

Saturday 28th August

KISSTROYER at the new Breakers in Bell St. Preston! This must be where Bell St. Rock used to be years ago... Anyway tickets are $12 presale or $15 at the door. ROCK & ROLL!

And later on in the year... don't miss:

MONSTERS OF ROCK II

Hi-Fi Bar & Ballroom, Swanston St Melbourne.

KISSTROYER
with
APPETITE FOR DESTRUCTION
WAR PIGS

:headbang:

Thanks Trixx.. I've printed that list out and stuck it on my fridge. :)

:headbang:

Did you have fun on Friday Sydo? Thanks for the drink by the way! :headbang: We didn't end up getting back to the hotel until about 5am... after we got kicked out of the National Bar at 3 we found one place, dunno what it was called, apparently it used to be called Re-Bar or something that was open all night. I asked the DJ if he had any Kiss and he said "No actually I usually have alot of '80s metal like Kiss, Motley Crue, Poison, Bon Jovi... but didn't bring it tonight coz nobody ever requests it!" and I said "well you picked a good night not to bring it didn't you" half the ppl in the place were rockers.

:lol:
The Rebar is now called The Preston. Great meals downstairs during the day. As a nightclub it used to be wog central, so I never went. I have a strange feeling that Blood Duster played there once which is a little weird.

The Deathings were fucking awesome! :headbang: I'll be seeing them again for sure. :headbang:
Great meeting up with you too man.

You too :) So are we gonna start that band with that dude next to the table? Heheh. What did he say he wanted to play in it again? :lol: