Upcoming gigs in Melbourne

By the way in that post I didn't say the music sucked, I said the vocals sucked. The main argument was because I compared them to nu-metal bands, which after listening to the whole album I know I was way off track there and they are musically nothing like it, but the vocals and some of the lyrics (like all the swearing lol) sounded nu-metally.

Ralphe said:
Was that Tyrant Goreripper?I knew about the gig and was keen to go but midweek gigs are a killer for me(have to get up at 5am for work) and i was so exhausted last week due to working long hours that i decided to stay home and sleep instead

Yeah mate. Kick ass gig it was too! Wish I could have seen the Tatts tonight, but alas it was not to be...

It's always his fault though. :lol: I make an innocent statement like "The Deadthings sound like Murderdolls but with better vocals" and suddenly I'm being attacked for being narrow minded, ahhhh... kids! :lol:

Goreripper said:
Yeah mate. Kick ass gig it was too! Wish I could have seen the Tatts tonight, but alas it was not to be...

I did see Rose Tattoo play!what an awesome show that was!(i struggled through the next day at work after only 4 hours sleep and a lot of beer!)
I estimated the crowd at about 400 people packed into the Annandale pub.There was probably about 300 in main room and another 100 in the other bar who couldn't fit into the room.
2 support bands and a midnight curfew didn't leave anytime for sound check.throw the drum kit onto the stage ,plug everything in turn everything up to 10 hope for the best and start playing.1 hour of full-on non-stop fucking rock'n'roll....one of the loudest and best gigs i've seen in ages

:kickass::OMG::kickass::hotjump::headbang::kickass: