Bring back JOEY BELLADONA

You mean your seriously don't fucking know or are you trying to be a wise ass?!

Chill out Sixxi. Zeppie is family, you're seriously pissed lately. C'mon the old regulars should set the example here :cry:

BTW, the vocalist is John Bush and the album is boring IMO, much like anything Anthrax did after POT.

NP: Megadeth - 'Never Walk Alone...A Call To Arms'

Chill out Sixxi. Zeppie is family, you're seriously pissed lately. C'mon the old regulars should set the example here :cry:

BTW, the vocalist is John Bush and the album is boring IMO, much like anything Anthrax did after POT.

You know I'm not pissed at all. I just find it hard to believe that he REALLY doesn't know... Zepp is a a good guy, I'm just wondering if he's serious?!

I'm sure there are bands that you have grown out of because of the direction or line-up changes. I don't know where you come off having this elitist attitude like you're above anyone else who expresses their displeasure.
You're a Anthrax nutswinger aren't you?

Yeah I do but I still don't go around the internet campaigning against those bands. Also there are different ways of expressing that displeasure and if it's solely based on personal insults towards bandmembers and their fans then it's better left unsaid IMO. It doesn't create any kind of sensible discussion, just arguements and flamewars.

Take Queensrÿche for example, they've fallen from grace even harder than Anthrax but there's still no anti-Rÿche cyber-army nagging on every comment or decision Tate or Wilton or Rockenfield makes. What would be the point? Let 'em make music and if they strike gold again, great; if they don't, oh well.

And once again: Anthrax with Taylor hasn't released any music yet nor has Taylor even been confirmed as the new singer.

Hell yeah I'm an Anthrax fan. That's why I reply to Anthrax topics in the first place, you know. ;)

Shot, I think it's a good album and perhaps they should approach him rather.

Shot, I think it's a good album and perhaps they should approach him rather.

Bush was in the band until 2005 when they did the reunion with Belladonna. Belladonna left again earlier this year and they did approach Bush but not surprisingly he declined (said it would've been like coming back tail between his legs). So now they're looking for a new frontman and Corey Taylor is the prime suspect along with Whit Crane (I think there was someone else too), nothing official yet though.

White Noise is a great album indeed, though I've always thought Armored Saint is the band Bush really belongs in.

Bush was in the band until 2005 when they did the reunion with Belladonna. Belladonna left again earlier this year and they did approach Bush but not surprisingly he declined (said it would've been like coming back tail between his legs). So now they're looking for a new frontman and Corey Taylor is the prime suspect along with Whit Crane (I think there was someone else too), nothing official yet though.

White Noise is a great album indeed, though I've always thought Armored Saint is the band Bush really belongs in.

Looks like I really need to brush up on Anthrax knowledge, Cory Taylor is out of a completely different genre plus he's doing well with Slipknot and Stonesour, what makes them so sure he'll do it?
I no fan of any of his music, hope they don't go with him.

I like SoWN very much, but never cared for anything else Bush did with them. I really stopped following them. Don't know of many vocalists looking for a job either less Urban Breed and don't know how good of a fit he would be. Still I suppose I could get him to send in a resume.

Bryant

I like SoWN very much, but never cared for anything else Bush did with them. I really stopped following them. Don't know of many vocalists looking for a job either less Urban Breed and don't know how good of a fit he would be. Still I suppose I could get him to send in a resume.

Bryant

Urban Breed would definatly give a power kick into Anthrax, a thing they can use very well...So tell him to give a try. He's a great vocalist and there's absolutely nothing to loose...
So Bryant, how are things going with the tractor ???? :lol:

Urban Breed would definatly give a power kick into Anthrax, a thing they can use very well...So tell him to give a try. He's a great vocalist and there's absolutely nothing to loose...
So Bryant, how are things going with the tractor ???? :lol:

Well this year, the tractor is just used mostly for cutting my grass. I was too busy getting things situated after the move to plant a nice garden though I am growing a few plants in buckets (to keep the rabbits out of them) this year. Next year, I plan to have plenty of fresh vegetables at the dinner table.
The tractor is very important though for keeping up my lawn. I have a 5 acres of land (2 hectares) and my tractor has a 60 inch mower attatchment (152.4 cm) which is necessary for me not to be constantly cutting the grass.
I'll go over to Urban's forum (www.urbanbreed.com btw) and send him a message to send his resume' to Anthrax. He has a good job over in Sweden, so most likely the logistics would be difficult at best, but he is too good of a vocalist to be doing nothing musically.

Bryant

High pitched classic metal vocals in a thrash band? .... hell no lol I think Priest did a Thrashy version of Johnny B. Goode for the movie of same name i believe in the 80's and Halford's vocals killed it... didn't fit...

What? Have you heard 'metal thrashing mad'? Or 'spreading the disease'? :kickass: Plenty of high pitch singing and thrash there, and besides, Halford doesn't always sing high pitch, he does great all around vox.
You should find these and listen to them if you haven't heard them yet, they kick a lot of ass.