bring back PoS!!

ikeaboy said:
it has only just occurred to me, i need more pix of Pos for my wank bank, anyone willing to trade?

yeh ok son :guh: :yow: :err: :devil: just send me pictures of yeh cock first then you can send yeh face later :tickled: i have a few pos pics she sent to me :loco:

bender the offender said:
i wanna see her boobs, makes me want to get silicon ones! :yell:
and a silicon valley in between :tickled:

but seriously, I think it's better for both your mental and physical health to overcome the worries about having small breasts than getting implants; now that was maybe a bit too serious, wasn't it :D

Alwin said:
and a silicon valley in between :tickled:

but seriously, I think it's better for both your mental and physical health to overcome the worries about having small breasts than getting implants; now that was maybe a bit too serious, wasn't it :D

and what do u prefer, natural or fake ones? men usually complain if some women´s boobs are small.

Alwin said:
I'd complain if they were fake

yeh yeh yeh and i can see you hitting her off you with a large stick :D

anderson-lee-pamela-photo-pamela-anderson-6200900.jpg

it looks nice like this yes, but usually the nipples are not where they're supposed to be and fakes don't feel as soft as naturals either

bender the offender said:
and what do u prefer, natural or fake ones? men usually complain if some women´s boobs are small.
What "Men" complain about this??? :tickled:

I mean - COME ON!!!

(YES, in THIS moment I became "the voice of reason" - sorry to beat you to the tea, alwina :loco: )