bring back PoS!!

beauty school soulmuh, as in, learning how to work at a beauty salon. or where you thinking of something else? oh, and does anyone have the heart to tell ikeaboy that the grrl in his avatar, natalie imbruglia, is already taken? :/ and by none other than my daniel johns too! :cry: I guess we could work together to split them up! you keep natalie and I get to keep daniel *sighs dreamily*

PoS said:
beauty school soulmuh, as in, learning how to work at a beauty salon. or where you thinking of something else? oh, and does anyone have the heart to tell ikeaboy that the grrl in his avatar, natalie imbruglia, is already taken? :/ and by none other than my daniel johns too! :cry: I guess we could work together to split them up! you keep natalie and I get to keep daniel *sighs dreamily*

hmm she must have better boobs than you i bet :Shedevil:

whose daniel johns?, never heard of him pfff, so i guess hes out of the sexualatasticumistri equation of dear natalie and i then :p

PoS said:
You better shave those legs to come across properly!!! :D

bender the offender said:
Well, never underestimate the power of the plastic and CROSSED dresses!!!! ;)

Rubber makes WONDERS!!!

Now Six Feet Under 3 starts again on Canal+ *yay* :worship:

ikeaboy said:
whose daniel johns?, never heard of him pfff, so i guess hes out of the sexualatasticumistri equation of dear natalie and i then :p
Btw, the Natalie character looks a bit like Elisabeth Hurley in that avatar!!! :cry:

bleed_black_orchid said:
he can cop a feel before I get it done then. lol
so when do we meet :D
seems to be going alrighty with the ladies and me lately :headbang:

you know, I am sure you have said stupider things in your life... but for the life of me I could not site an example where! =P

ikeaboy said:
daniel johns. lead singer and principle artist for silverchair! =P you know, like the best aussie band on earth! completely droolworthy, just couldn't be arsed linking you to a pic right now. you could always google "daniel johns + silverchair". hell I should know all this anyway, they got married near where I live. :cry:

soulmuh said:
You better shave those legs to come across properly!!! :D
cum again?

catchenweb7.jpg

;)

PoS said:
you know, I am sure you have said stupider things in your life... but for the life of me I could not site an example where! =P by PoS

nah, i dont think so ;) and i cant be so fake and lame as your boobs. :D
Hey come on girls i dont want a boobie fight going off :D

Dhatura said:
Now what the fuck? Isn't PoS a boy then? Or is it a double trick, she being a girl trying to make the others believe she's a boy?

ehh, stupid anyway
hear hear:kickass:...cause i'm confused as to the state of PoS's sexuality. I think we need answers and quick.