Brisbane hail storm - Tony Kakko sighting

Kem

Very cynical
Apr 15, 2001
Brisbane
Visit site
r48043_126398.jpg

This was a pic taken from that massive hail storm in Brisbane the other week, which totally ruled by the way.

Here is Tony Kakko about to play some football in the 'snow' at the St Lucia Shell.

I think he has many hilarious lyrixx, but that seems to be the most famous. I love his one in "The Cage"

"Now I realise what locks are for."

hahaha, gets me every time.

Yep Winmar. He rules.

That really is Tony Kakko by the way, his head at least. It was photoshopped on from some other pic, and it slipped under ABC's bad photoshop job radar.

I seriously reckon we should start getting some wheels in motion to get Sonata down here. Tony even says in his bio Australia is on his list of places he would most like to visit. I'm going to write some interview questions for the great man himself and see if anything happens.

so did Henrik. Must be keyboardists that love this place.

Any help I can give, just ask.

I want them down here.

Tom Green = best show ever that isn't a sitcom.

I've got 13 hours worth I taped off the Comedy Channel, and I still pull it out for awesome laughs. He started working on another Tom Green show, but I don't know if that ever aired on the comedy channel over here, and I don't know if it's still going.

His birthday is July 30, btw, which is the same day as Arnold Schwarzenegger, another true champion.

I was watching a Tom Green dvd at my mates house last year. Some parts were so funny I was in tears. Anyone seen the one where he turns his dad's car into a slutmobile?

^^ Yep. Absolute classic. Some of the shit he does to his parents is insane.

When he runs in with fire extinguishers spraying them in their bed at 3am because 'he had a vision that their bed was on fire' or when he ran in at 3am with a cow's head saying "THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM DON CORLEONE!"

I love that show damn much. It appears he's not actually doing that much... but he's started a rap tour with one of the dudes from the Beastie Boys. He's been over in Iraq 'cheering up' the troups with Glenn Humplik (who is an absolute KING) and he started a "Martin Short is Lame" campaign, which is pretty hilarious.