Brisbane scene?

Waylander

The Soul Stealer
Apr 8, 2002
Visit site
Hey, I'm thinking of making the move north to brisbane and I'm wondering what the scene's like up there, much action from local bands?
Also, I'm a guitarist looking to do some melodic death stuff, what are my chances of starting something?
Thanks for any info \m/
Cheers

Matt

The Brisbane scene's great as far as I can tell. I just moved up here from Melbourne and i've been to more shows this year than my whole life! Top venues, great bands what more do you want?

hey man, i have a melodic death style side project currently on hold due to other band commitments, but we should be jamming again soon. if u r interested, leave a message here. we jam on the brisbane northside.

Yeah. I think I remember asking you to move here a couple of threads ago. Do it man. I'm the guitarist with Hemidutys aformentioned project. We're looking for a lead guitarist to get things rolling a bit. So if you ever decide to do the move give either of us a buzz. I'm usually on UM alot so there shouldn't be to much of a hassle in finding us.

union>> yeah I remember you.
looks like I might head up sooner than I thought. started going out with a brisbane chick last week and it's *really* fucked having her all that way away so I think I'm gonna have to get my lazy arse into gear sometime soon

kool. Me and my entire band are moving up to brisbane/gold coast at the end of this year. Melodic death/black metal is what we play. If anyone wants to get into contact leave a message or something.