Dennis - Headway question

Naigewron

Revol gorp
Jul 22, 2002
Bergen, Norway
www.warmaker.com
Hey!

I'm thinking about making my way down to the Headway Festival in april (if my bank account allows me to), and I was wondering what the festival's nearest airport is, and how I would proceed to get from the airport to the festival.

Also, what is the name of the town/place where the festival is held? Hard to see if I can find a hostel or anything like that if I don't know where I'm going... I couldn't find info about this on the Headway site

Cheers! :)

Hi,

It's quite simple really.

If you click on the light blue banner that advertises the festival you get a menu. Click on Venue. (or use this link: http://www.headwayfestival.com/venue.html ) There it says on the right that you can fly to Amsterdam -Schiphol airport and from there it's only a short distance, so you could probably stay in Amsterdam. Just read 'How do I get there' and 'accomodation' where you get links to hotels. It's all explained under Venue. :)

Wouter

Not as of now, I need to *ahem* consult my bank account, and also find out what would be the cheapest way to get there (plane or boat/train). I'm hoping to be able to go though, the lineup is just too good to miss