Bristol Bierkeller Show!!!

Macabre_Transmigrant

Hooooooo!!!!!!!
Dec 6, 2002
Bristol, England
shatteredband.tk
Just got back, holy shit it was one of the best and most intense gigs i've ever been to, and i've seen a LOT of bands!!! so that's saying something, Front row, centre staring eye to eye with Devy fucking headbanging my ass off and roaring along. I'll give the SYL setlist a go but it won't be the right order.

Dire
Consequence
S.Y.L
Oh My Fucking God
Devour
Rape Song
In The Rainy Season
Relentless
Home Nucleonics
Last Minute
Detox
Aftermath
----- Encore -----
Velvet Kevorkian/All Hail The New Flesh

Sorry there's no list for DTB but i don't have the albums (yet) but i know he played Storm and Deadhead from the new one and played a 50 min set. And i never knew what an amazing lead player Devy was til tonight but he played like a five minute guitar solo with some nice melodic tapping bits which were SWEEEET!!!

Oh well I guess i can just about stand the wait until my next gig - Opeth in Birmingham - TOMORROW!!!!!! Fuckin' A, the Testament in london on April 8th :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Any pics are welcome for the HDR site
:headbang:
Contact me if you have interesting "live" photos, or photos with the band

Geoff

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! Im seeing Devy tommorow night at the Fiddler.I cant fucking wait for that SOLO!!

AHHHH,and you say that he played DEADHEAD,which is probaly my favorite song from AE,how fucking good.I dreamed of him playing that song at these shows!