Biebob - Vosselaar show review

Thortyir

Watch out for BLÖTT!
Jun 15, 2002
Brussels / Belgium
www.myspace.com
Anyway, here is a small review of yesterday's show:

Biebob was nearly full to get the three bands in his face, that was a first good point!

ZIMMERS HOLE: Really amazing show, I got the two albums, and already seen the band @ Dynamo Open air last year, but this time time was better! They played a good melting pot of the two CD's, with the singer dressed in the front, naked in the back, fucking skeletons, pissing in glasses with his huge plastic cock and giving it to the people of the front row. (where I was, don't be afraid, it was Vodka Lemon!) You will get some great pics to take!
supergrin.gif
Take care my friend, he also piss vodka on the whole public! And I don't even talk of him giving beer cans to the public, or melted cheese (!!!). Great show!

THE DEVIN TOWNSEND BAND: When we saw Devin for the first time on stage yesterday, he seemed really exhausted, with eyes half closed. They first start playing a beautiful instrumental intro, and then, "Seventh Wave" from Ocean Machine! The new musicians are relly good and friendly with the public. The best tracks were played and the music flewed like water... Incredible musicality (Devin is GOD on guitar, the 8 minutes last track was totally insane!!!), unforgetable melodies, here is the DTB! The set-list was AWESOME, here it is:
cool.gif

- Intro
- Seventh Wave (Ocean Machine)
- Storm (Accelerated evolution)
- Earth day (Terria)
- Life (Ocean Machine)
eek.gif

- Truth (Infinity)
- Regulator (Ocean Machine)
- Away (Accelerated evolution)/Deep peace (Terria)
- Bad devil (Infinity)

Hope you can appreciate! !
headbob.gif

STRAPPING YOUNG LAD: In opposition with DTB, SYL was total savagery, carnage and noise! They played half new & old songs, and it was fucking crushing! Gene Hoglan was GOD behind his drum kit & Devin was finally waked up, and well! The public offered a really good reaction, Devin joked with the public, it was heaven & hell @ the same time! After more than 70 minutes of pure sonic violence and a "city" encore, the band get out of the stage and left all of us all alone, too fucking short (But I'll never get enough)
Set-list:

- Intro
- Dire
- Consequence
- Oh my fucking god
- SYL
- Relentless
- Rape song
- In the rainy season
- Devour
- Last minute
- Home nucleonics
- Aftermath
- Detox
---------------------
- Velvet Kevorkian
- All hail the new flesh

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

The aftershow was excellent, I got my three setlists signed by all the bands, and Devin was really nice, altough he was really tired... Joking with us outside the tourbus, etc...
The cherry on the cake was Jed Simon (SYL & ZH guitar player), getting out of the bus in boxer underwear to sign some things for the fans...

It was my best show (I've seen more than 200) of all times, but I've got many souvenirs signed by the bands, 35 pics, and a PRIVATE bootleg on MD
evilgrin.gif
supergrin.gif
!

Thortyir

Great review man. I'd LOVE to see that show!
Thanks alot for the setlists.
hah, maybe I'll do a quick program into my comp so I can hear those songs in those orders and have my roomate make some crowd noise so I can make believe that Im at that show..haha

Damn you, you lucky bastard ;)

Edit:
Post them pics!

Great review dude! Today is my time to see Devin, I so cant wait. Last time I've seen him live was at Fear Factory and I didnt even know him then. Now I get to see him again, woohoo!

oh! Just a little update to give you the ZH setlist:

- The hole is the law
- Death to the dodgers of soap
- Evil robots
- This is metal
- Legion of flames
- White trash momma
- P.B.C.
- Fully packed
- Re-anaconda
- What's that stink?
- This flight tonight
- 1000 miles of cock
- Roast chicken monday
- Buttbarf
- Sodomanaz
- That's how drunks drink
- The death of the resurrection of the death of metal

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Short example:
To a front row "fan" who was acting like a dead flower, in the middle of "Oh my fucking god"

"So you're enjoy yourself? You're not just bored, are you?! You're bored? (To the crowd) You guys we know, but I'm talking about Johnny here! Hey Johnny! Hey, heavy metal boy! Are you bored or are you metal? He's metal ladies & gentlemen!!! It seems only one thing, that it is not you, but you, that get down here and suck my buddie's cock!!!!"
:headbang::headbang::headbang:

you metal?

hail!
someone @ the London show was yelling something, but he gut stuck in his words.. devy: bliebabablabloo..! u an me maka bigga baby huh!?

actually, dev and the guys were having such a nice response from the crown, dTb even gave some encores to the setlist; i believe is was War and another OM song. cant recall exactly now ;)