Two To Go...

Oct 26, 2002
RainbowLand
www.youtube.com
My collection of The Devin Townsend Band goes as follows...

PHYSICIST
TERRIA
ACCELERATED EVOLUTION

All of them are outstanding CD's. Perhaps ACCELERATED EVOLUTION holds a closer place in my heart being that it was my first Devin Townsend CD and that some of the songs on there are my favourite. But all are great.

Now I have but two...

INFINITY and OCEAN MACHINE. Which is great because those are the two CD's that most people here rave about. And OCEAN MACHINE is one that I've wanted for the longest time. I will be so happy when I get that.

If they don't pop up at my local record store, which one should I order first?

Thanks again, my Ocean Brothers and Sisters!:D

Get Ocean Machine! :D Infinity is great, too, but it's more difficult and chaotic. OM is more in the vein of Terria, but more relaxed. my favourite Devin CD.
if you have some extra money, get Strapping Young Lad's City as well

man i just got dead heart in a dead world the other day...my first nevermore album, and all i can say is this is the best band i have discovered since arch enemy. everything about them is incredible. the lyrics are amazing, the guitar playing is beyond words...huge, crushing riffs, violent riffing, one of the best rythm sections i've heard and outstanding vocals and vocal harmonies...powerful emotional choruses. this HAS to be their best record....i dont see how it could be beat, honestly. fucking amazing.