Two To Go...

sweet. well tomorrow when i go to boston for opeth/porcupine tree im gonna stop at newburry comics and get dreaming neon black and the politics of ecstacy. maybe the cob live album as well, though i wish they played more songs from ftr...

Devy_Metal said:
man i just got dead heart in a dead world the other day...my first nevermore album, and all i can say is this is the best band i have discovered since arch enemy. everything about them is incredible. the lyrics are amazing, the guitar playing is beyond words...huge, crushing riffs, violent riffing, one of the best rythm sections i've heard and outstanding vocals and vocal harmonies...powerful emotional choruses. this HAS to be their best record....i dont see how it could be beat, honestly. fucking amazing.

i've told many times mr'bam and you're like "power metal vocals suck the lyrics suck":loco:, dude just get dreaming neon black and politics of ecstasy 2 perfect masterpieces, enemys of reality is amazing as well(just read my signature). btw its the emp here:headbang:

Devy_Metal said:
man i just got dead heart in a dead world the other day...my first nevermore album, and all i can say is this is the best band i have discovered since arch enemy. everything about them is incredible. the lyrics are amazing, the guitar playing is beyond words...huge, crushing riffs, violent riffing, one of the best rythm sections i've heard and outstanding vocals and vocal harmonies...powerful emotional choruses. this HAS to be their best record....i dont see how it could be beat, honestly. fucking amazing.
actually POE an DNB are so much better than dead heart its not even funny, although dead heart is great as well, i'm not too fond of heart collector and believe in nothing though.

Alex78 said:
what is a good Nevermore song to start with? I dont know any. thx. ;)

the 7 tongues of god
the learning
deconstruction
the death of passion
beyong within
engines of hate

bah too many to mention!!! try one of this, especially the learning, download the lyrics and read along with the music, just amazing piece of art!!!

Thortyir said:
I bought it on a special package with the first album... :D

Oh, and btw, I bought the new album this afternoon, limited edition including DVD with videos & live tracks... :hotjump:

mate, you've been buying far too many stuff lately - if you won that lottery or anything, i wanna piece of that cake! :D

Haha, I didn't won anything anywhere, I'm just a music freak, and all my money goes in shows, CD, DVD and things relates to music... I have a normal life with "normal" job, small car & small appartment... and loads of CD's... :D

so i've read. i have to scrape the streets for a crust of bread, coz i too spend all my money on music!
no that's crap - but there's some truth innit