BrizGig time!

Kem,
yes i will be there.I arrive in Brisbane around 7pm and am actually staying about 4 blocks from the Gabba pub(so i should get just in time for the first band by the time i get to my accomodation and check-in)

I know Icarus is going as i have already arranged to meet him.

Infernal method are awesome!

Rad! Look for me.....er what do I look like. I'll no doubt be wearing a black shirt, probably over black long sleeve and black pants and probably sneakers.

Sure, that sets me apart from everyone else haha...ok, so I'll wear a little yellow Eddie badge so you know who I am :D

Failing that, I'll just hang around my brother since you've already arranged to meet up there.

Should rule! Looking forward to catching up and having a beer with you 2 fellas.

Taller than me, so in my opinion any woman that's taller than me is 'extremely tall'! :) Not that I'm tall or anything - short and squat, more like.

Originally posted by Kem
Rad! Look for me.....er what do I look like. I'll no doubt be wearing a black shirt, probably over black long sleeve and black pants and probably sneakers.

Sure, that sets me apart from everyone else haha...ok, so I'll wear a little yellow Eddie badge so you know who I am :D

Failing that, I'll just hang around my brother since you've already arranged to meet up there.

Should rule! Looking forward to catching up and having a beer with you 2 fellas.

Hey Kem and Icarus,
it was great to meet up with you a couple of weeks ago.Sorry,i haven't replied before now but it has been a busy couple of weeks for me

Southy,
good to meet you as well,hope you enjoyed the rugby!

I'm sorry I didn't make it,not for you guy's. Mainly for me and my wanting to see sakkuth and Infernal again. Damn my friends,damn them to hell.