broke my hand

rabies

Proud IMG Guitarist!
Apr 16, 2001
Maryland USA
Visit site
yup...shattered my right hand pinkiie knuckle in a consriction accident over the weekend. life is not cool as i am right-handed. i go to get a cast put on today.
i've been told i'll have one for about 8 weeks. this means no guitar for me for 2 months! :( i had a little side project recording beatles songs with a co-worker too!

since i can't play...and neither can i do much of anything else, i xpect to get some mixing done finally.

bleah

so does the edit command on this site!

Anyway, hope your going to make out OK.

I am rebuilding my recording PC this month, and since the last one crashed HARD and since changing jobs, I've lost a TON of stuff. Can I get some material from you?

Drop me a line at .... and I'll hook up with ya...

J

rabies said:
yup...shattered my right hand pinkiie knuckle in a consriction accident over the weekend. life is not cool as i am right-handed. i go to get a cast put on today.
i've been told i'll have one for about 8 weeks. this means no guitar for me for 2 months! :( i had a little side project recording beatles songs with a co-worker too!

since i can't play...and neither can i do much of anything else, i xpect to get some mixing done finally.

bleah
OUCH! Hopefully it will heal quickly, and you'll have a short recovery after you get the cast off.