Broken bones!

CliffBurton

Nov 12, 2005
Ontario
Okay, so after I spent 3 hoursin The Emergency room, I was given a cast and have officially broken my right Ring finger just below the knuckle. I have a giant splint n my arm untill Jan24th.

As some may know, I got drunk on New Years and fell down some stairs..
Well, my brother laughed forgetting he did worse. He got drunk, arrested, then punched the drunk tank's bullet proof glass wall amd broke his hand. He has a metal plate there now.

Because all of my hobbies just died for 2 weeks, no bass, no guitar, no games, I decided to post a Damage Repot Thread.

So post some injuries ypu have once had.

when I was 11 I Broke my arm twice, and again wen I was 12. now this..

i;ve never broken a bone or anything like that. i had an operation on something when i was little but i don't remember what it was for. i think it was a hernia or something like that?

Never broke any bones myself. I really feel for you though, all I do is play guitar, if I broke an arm or finger I would so pissed.

CliffBurton said:
Okay, so after I spent 3 hoursin The Emergency room, I was given a cast and have officially broken my right Ring finger just below the knuckle. I have a giant splint n my arm untill Jan24th.

As some may know, I got drunk on New Years and fell down some stairs..
Well, my brother laughed forgetting he did worse. He got drunk, arrested, then punched the drunk tank's bullet proof glass wall amd broke his hand. He has a metal plate there now.

Because all of my hobbies just died for 2 weeks, no bass, no guitar, no games, I decided to post a Damage Repot Thread.

So post some injuries ypu have once had.

when I was 11 I Broke my arm twice, and again wen I was 12. now this..

n00b

once had my pinkie finger squashed between 2 bowling balls, it split open and once i broke my ankle..(?) 6 weeks in a cast...meaning my whole vacantion to switserland :cry:

i broke my right leg twice in the same year, in 2 completely different places, one on the lower shin, the other on the upper shin, just below the knee... i was in a cast for most of that year.

i fractured my elbow once, i know it's not the same as breaking it but it hurt like hell at the time

i also broke a bone in my foot once. got out of bed during the night, (heaps dark, half awake etc.) and kicked a desk. my mother still thinks i was sleep walking at the time :p

my little toe on my left foot is gone, it crumbled away after breaking it,

then i was 13 playing foot ball i was ingoal and i dislocated my sholder and the bone was all over the place, ii found it quite cool, anywhome back to the point, when my dad poped it back into place there was a little it girl standing there and she fainted Own3d. Any whome that was 3 hours in ANE

When i was 13 also i rode my bike done a 3 teared hill and flew of the 2nd one, smashed my brand new bike up. and went back to my frends house to phone my mother and my frend cryed because his mum ate his coconut.
Damage repot, Meny scars and got a dimpal that was not there before.

went to my friends birthday and decided to smach up a garden chair, and when i was chucking it onto the floor i slashed my hand open on a bit that was already snaped. and then bleed on his mums cream carpets.
that wa 5 hours in hospital

broke my arm by been leged and winged down a hill, that was another long wait in hospital. 6 hours. :(

and then got a concusion that i still dont know how i got at school. that was 6 hours in hospital.

And to make this worth reading all this happend in 2 months ^^

When I was 15 I sledded down a huge hill en skinned my right upper-leg on a sharp stone. It was all opened, and I had to go to the emergency in the hospital immediately. I had 65 (!!!) stiches. The worse part was getting them removed however :yell:

Well yea, hope that doesnt happen to u. peace homiezz

3 broken ribs + plus brain concussion = snowboard
broken ankle = bike
broken wrist = hockey
broken nose #1 = fell down when i was a kid
broken nose #2 = fight
4 stiches on my upper lip = close enocounter with an agressive dog