Mustaine Owns Mendez...

Abedeth

Aug 7, 2008
Lebanon
Have you ever seen the prank clip off of Gigantour 2?

Made me laugh. Before i knew Opeth, I've been a fan of Megadeth for ages and they've been my number one for years but Opeth took the stand now alongside 'Deth. It was nice to see some action between both.

sorry, thought you guys would know what Im talking about.

Mustaine pretends that he broke his arm because Per ran into him just like that and caused the injury and walked away so they bring in an Opeth roadie and tell him that the tour is off because Megadeth cannot perform. Then Mendez comes in and starts talking to Dave telling him that its awful bla bla bla while Mustaine barely gives a shit and just plays his guitar then he stops and shakes Mendez's hand very hard and he doesnt even notice whats going on till Dave goes "cant you see how hard I'm squeezing your hand? im alright my fingers aint broken" something. and Mendez just realizes its a prank and everyone starts laughing and going "YOU'VE BEEN MEGA-PUNKED."
Martin just laughs at himself and leaves.

My friend did one of their album covers... Not only did he get a lot of money from Megadeth but he sold the original for $4,000 I think.

it was pretty funny, i felt kinda bad for mendez though hahaha

Thank you! someone who knows what Im talking about and is actually positive!

I could barely hear what was going on but it was neat to see it go down! I thought it would be a bit bigger, like involve all of Opeth.

Did you watch the part where Mustaine talks about Opeth?

Thank you! someone who knows what Im talking about and is actually positive!

I could barely hear what was going on but it was neat to see it go down! I thought it would be a bit bigger, like involve all of Opeth.

Did you watch the part where Mustaine talks about Opeth?

i think i did, it was a while ago though, my friend owns the dvd and i watched it at his house, i thought it was pretty hilarious

i don't see why everyones pissed either, it has to do with opeth, it was pretty funny, for those of us who've seen it, if you haven't seen it, oh well, he was asking who has seen it and thought it was funny. not trying to start anything, im just saying

What does Mustaine think about Opeth and their music ? Can someone who watched the DVD enlighten me? I wanna know how old-school metal dudes see Opeth's music.