"Take my hand"...Katatonia inspired DOOM metal original...!!!

waz416c

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2005
Well...another week another song.......been listnein to alot of Anathema, Katatonia and all.....gotta love that Doom-ish sound. So I decided to try my hands at this genre........LOKI is on BASS.....and mixin duties too.....!!!!..........awesome Job I say....I hope u guys enjoy it...and the REVERB is like pre-requisite of this genre...!!!.....so I hope its not much bother......hahahah...........enjoy and keep rockin.....!!!!........PEAC EOUT

"Take my Hand"

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/thewaz_music.htm

Bass/Mixing : LOKI
Rest : Waz

LYRICS
====================
Sometimes the world wil lead you astray
But most time U find ure way
And I know, times can cast a doubt
On all u know, u wanna scream and shout

So take my hand and follow me
Its not so easy, but you will see

U know whats wrong and u know whats right
Lead the way , show us the light

sometimes this all dont make sence
But most times u try to comprehend
And u know, the meanin to this life
Try ure best and u dont have to hide

So take my hand and follow me
Its not so easy, but you will see

U know whats wrong and u know whats right
Lead the way , show us the light

Left atone, Wilted my soul
==============================

Good job, it really sounds dark and depressive.. clean vocals are really good, the brutal vocals sound like Burzum :), btw I guess I hear the Metronom clicks..

m0rtis said:
Good job, it really sounds dark and depressive.. clean vocals are really good, the brutal vocals sound like Burzum :), btw I guess I hear the Metronom clicks..

yup that was the metronome clickin alright.......ahhahaha......dang how come...i never heard ti while recording...owell.........still gla du liedk the song....yeah Im workin on more DOOMy stuff....will be postin it....Keep listnein adn rockin.l..........PEAC EOUT