and so...

Blakkheim

In the Still of the Night
May 16, 2001
Stockholm
www.katatonia.com
i'd like to take the opportunity to wish everyone a happy new year, but especially honor those few loyals, whom given the leak their cold hand and patiently await the album upon the day its released to give them the first impression along with art and lyrics as intended... so here's my special toast for u! (and u know who u are....)

farewell 2005, u will never come again....and as my sig says, hopefully onto a successful "katatonia 2006"....

now zip that glass of cristal champagne! ;)

cheerz!!!

Yes, Happy new year for all!

As for me I'll be sitting at home drinking some Becks and prob falling asleep before midnight!! Which is in exactly 12 hours!!!

Happy 2006 people!!!!!
trink26.gif

The New Year will hopefully bring us a biiiiig European Kata tour :headbang:

happy new year to everyone!
2006 will be for sure Katatonia's year! Impatiently waiting for the EP, the album and then...TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Katatonia, you give me something to look forward to and a reason to be happy!I whish you the deserved success!

Have a great night!

Happy New Year everyone. I hope 2006 brings you all greater happiness than 2005 did.
And to Katatonia: 2006 is gonna be your year. I can feel it. At least, I REALLY hope it will be. I hope that, come this time next year, you all feel satisfied with the fruits of your labours. You deserve it :)

HEAVY NEW YEAR to everyone! =)

Yes, 2006 will be the "Katatonia Year" ... for me it will be anyway... hope everything will go the right way [?]...

best wishes (;

~ bloodyswan