This is not a poll!!!

29!!!!!
Come on! I'm a die hard fan!
For example... I hate tatoos in general so I'd never have them on tatoo!

I'll give myself a 50 points extra for the respect i have in the band and the number o people I have introduced opeth to, oh! and the countless hours of listening carefully to their music, I also own 2 handmade t-shirts with the "O" on the back wich I wear a lot ! lol :)

29!!!!!
For example... I hate tattoos in general so I'd never have a tattoo Opeth related or anything related!

I'll give myself a 50 points extra for the respect i have in the band and the number o people I have introduced opeth to, oh! and the countless hours of listening carefully to their music, I also own 2 handmade t-shirts with the "O" on the back witch I wear a lot ! lol :loco:

woohoo! i'm a fanboy extraordinaire!!!
i got 55!!!

but there were somethings i'm impossible to score, like going to concerts or meeting them, i mean, i live in panama, they will never come here!

but still, i'm worthy!
hell yeah:kickass:

29!!!!!
For example... I hate tattoos in general so I'd never have a tattoo Opeth related or anything related!

I'll give myself a 50 points extra for the respect i have in the band and the number o people I have introduced opeth to, oh! and the countless hours of listening carefully to their music, I also own 2 handmade t-shirts with the "O" on the back witch I wear a lot ! lol :loco:

50 extra points! you're nuts!

if its gonna be like that i'll give myself some xtra 100 points for just fucking loving their music and worship them all daylong and everyday!

:lol: