This is not a poll!!!

i dont know how bored youd have to be to write this thread... i just make unuseful little contributions. much like this!

Well, I was probably bored, because it is still school break, but this is the usual sort of stuff that goes around in my head.

No one's doing anything but calculating their score, though. In an ironic twist, your post has actually been the most interesting to read.

:cry:

haha i give good input hey :D im not saying its good, because it certainly eliminated my boredom for 5 mins, im just saying i would never be bothered to do this. so well done for having energy and wanting to spend it:Spin:

35, that's probably where I belong. I've never been to one of their concerts (broke) and I don't have any Opeth related stuff (broke) and I've never met them. Other than that had points in almost everything.

damn i got 46....i thought i was gonna get lower but between me "polishing my Mendez" and that tattoo i got on my nutsack i geuss i ve nearly reached the rank of Fanboy Extraordinaire....

Sorry for the double post im fucking drunk

I would have given points for remembering the lyrics for any Opeth song in their entirety.

edit: And I wanted to name my daughter Melinda, but my girlfriend was against the idea... then I would've been a true fanboy. :)