Broken movie

I want to see it...
I saw that clip you posted, on myspace (in the bulletin)...
And that rocked.
You must think I'm totally sucking up, but you're such a great actress...

Damn, great singer, kick ass actress, great performer, totally way cleverer than me, beautiful lady...you've got quite a lot going for you ;)

Is the movie going to be released in Merry Old England, do you know?

Thanks Rachel! You are too funny..... I don't think the movie is going to be released in England unless it gets distrobution there which I know they will be working on. Then you can rent it at your video store and pause it, rewind it, fast forward it, and all that good stuff!
heres some cast photos:::
BROKENPOSTER.jpg

brokenmoviewon-1.jpg

BROKENAWARDS.jpg

BROKENCAST1.jpg

BROKENPREMIERE1.jpg

Is that Jennifer Tilly in the last picture? Last thing I saw her in was... hmmm... Seed of Chucky maybe. :D

It was my pleasure to work with Aziza in Broken. We had great chemistry together and I am proud to call her a friend. Keep up the great job Dendura! I miss you guys a lot.

David J Gries

Actually now that you mention it, I see Jennifer Tilly on Poker After Dark when I stay up late... it's on NBC... Well, it's cool to see she's still doing good. Poker though? She needs to do more movies... but she's got to quit using that annoying voice in everything she does! I'm sure she can talk normal. :p

Apparently she's one hot woman... I've seen pictures of her recently on Yahoo image search where she was pretty damn hot... but in any movie she does, she acts annoying and ridiculous.

I'm checking out your like, MySpace now, and the Hall of the Mountain king started playing. I always liked this song since I heard it in the Sonic the Hedgehog cartoon when I was a kid. Pretty cool stuff. I'm going to friend request you fellas... You've got a big fanbase and a lot of promotion, would you mind helping me out a bit? I'm trying to promote in support of the new upcoming Rainwound CD. :D

It's http://www.myspace.com/rainwound and you'll be getting a request from me in a moment... please help a brutha out and I'll be sure to return the favor. :p

Also, from far away, Steve Wethy looks like Kevin Smith. I leaned forward to make sure it actually wasn't Kevin Smith. Nice. :p

Kevin Smith!!! Oh my... I look like Jennifer Tilly and Steve like Kevin Smith... haha... who does Justin look like. What about Paul?
Oh as for promo... we have a publicist who does all of that for us.. she
s on our top friends list at Silver Media Group. Other than that, the whole Comedy Central thing and movie stuff we did helped w/ our promo alot.

Wahhh, sorry.... I couldn't figure out a person for Justin. He is the only one of you guys who looks unique enough to really not be able to put a finger on him, hahah!! No offense really.. ahah....

Aziza
BROKENPREMIERE1.jpg

Jennifer Tilly
jennifer-tilly-tm.jpg

I picked this picture because it's got similar colors, really makes you look like the same dude. :D

Steve
dendurasteve.jpg

Kevin Smith
kevin_smith01.jpg

Hmmm.....

Paul
dendurapaul1.jpg

marty_feldman_large.jpg

Heheheheheheh!!!!1

that is hysterical!!!! I can so see the Jennifer Tilly in my pic..that is funny shit!

Another movie? Damn, you guys must be busy as hell, especially Aziza.

Awesome that your music was used in it, as well. Did they just use Dendura songs or did you guys write original material for the score? Either way, it's still very cool.

P.S. Those pics comparing the band members to celebs was HILARIOUS. I can definitely see the Aziza/Jennifer Tilly and the Steve/Kevin Smith similarities, but what is that pic from that was paired w/ Paul? I know it's meant to be funny, but I just can't place what it's from! :zombie: