Dendura's bellydancers

Dendura

Mar 29, 2006
Dendura has bellydancers in each major city in Michigan where they play and some set up in other states they will be playing at.
Has anyone seen the bellydancing yet w/ Dendura?
abidapromocard.jpg

Abida-and-Aziza-1.jpg

Here's our promo card of our Grand Rapids bellydancer Sarah Mayne
sarahmaynedanceruy7.jpg
performing September 1st at The Breakroom, Grand Rapids, MI

I saw Abida Blaze dance with Dendura at one of their Detroit shows. She's amazing! Now, when are we going to see Aziza bust a hip?

Abida is amazing... the bellydancers we choose are all amazing!
Here's our next show::
dendurabreakroom.jpg

i rember that show sarah was awsome just awsome the whole show that night was great the 2 bands that played befor you guys were great but i think that sarah stole the show but hey its all good

She sure did! Im not gonna deny that but it was beautiful and I loved every minute of it!!! The whole audience was in awe..I was looking around at people while she danced and they just dropped their jaws and staired.. she is amazing! We definately wanted to do something different that night so you west michigan fans/friends, werent getting bored with our set..Im glad you got to see her and well be bringing her back for sure!
:headbang:

oh here's a cool pic with us and Sarah from that night... next up - Abida Blaze belly dancing on September 15th.. each are incredibly talented and both have their own style so make sure to see Abida too in Detroit with us!
denduraandsarahmaynepicalasdekap-1.jpg

Wow! A metal band with belly dancers, that's freakin awesome.
Dendure really need to come to Wichita, we never get any good bands our way.

thanks! Were working on a summer tour soon and we'll keep you posted here! - Aziza