copy cats oh well what ever

GibsonVictory

New Metal Member
Dec 14, 2007
As you well know as Dendura Fans The Belly Dancers have been in their shows for a long time. Well as it seems other bands are now using belly dancers. Dendura did it first we all know that. But what you do not know is a BIG SECRET!! Dendura has not only belly dancers in their show But they also have ( I said I'ts a secret) .....But I can tell you without question You will want to go to their upcoming shows. You won't Believet what they have come up with now Besides the New Heavy edge:OMG:

Hey guys,
I did some checking around on the whole belly dance thing. I found out Orphaned Land used a belly dancer for a couple shows in Israel but that's all I found out. Cannot find any other metal bands that have used belly dancers. But ofcourse, the middle eastern fusion bands have used them for a long time but still hard to find metal bands or even rock / hard rock bands doing it anywhere until recently which is totally flattering to be honest with ya. I cannot wait til you all see what's up our sleeves to add on to our show!!!!! You'll love it!!! :)