Bruce Dickinson's solo work...

Chemical Wedding is brilliant

Accident of birth is an accident- I dont like it at all- too power metalish- and all over the place.

I have not heard his other solo album- I believe he has three correct?

Dickinson's solo work:

Tattooed Millionaire
Balls to Picasso
Alive in Studio A
Skunkworks
Accident of Birth
The Chemical Wedding
Scream for me Brazil
The Best of Bruce Dickinson

IMO Accident of Birth is one of the best metal albums of the 90's, very underrated. I also like his work in Balls to Picasso and The Chemical Wedding, very original stuff.

Tattooed Millionaire-6/10
A fairly average Metal album.

Balls to Picasso
-

Alive in Studio A
-

Skunkworks-1/10
An absolute joke and he's trying to bring that pathetic sound into Maiden.

Accident of Birth-8/10
New sound, innovative and fresh.

The Chemical Wedding-10/10
Excellent, one of the greatest Metal albums ever, can't give this enough praise.

Scream for me Brazil-7/10
Fairly standard live album.

- = never heard

Profånity said:
Balls to Picasso
-

Alive in Studio A
-

- = never heard

You should get Balls to Picasso, it's really good, Alive in Studio is only for hardcore fans, since it contains stuff from Tattooed Millionaire and Balls to Picasso done with another band

I find the start to the song Tatooed Millionaire really annoying.

A horrible old OLD school guitar sound, with echoing drums - I don't particularly like that song.

The Chemical Wedding & Accident of Birth are the only two I have. I like both, but TCW is my favorite.

The Tracks Ive heard from the Chemical Weeding are astounding, and the Sunkworks ones are alright too. I really like Tears of the Dragon for some reason, off Balls to Picasso.

I love ALL of Bruce's solo stuff!
I'll admit that I only really like a few tracks off of Tattooed Millionaire, but otherwise everything else `kin rocks..... and yes, Skunkworks is highly underrated.

Cheers!

Accident of Birth, Chemical Wedding,, Scream for Me Brazil, all great and must have for any Maiden fan, or Metal fan for that matter, Scream fo Me Brazil is worth buying for the live version of Tears of the Dragon alone.