Abduction - New Bruce Dickinson Video!

Air Raid Siren

Maidens' Vox
Apr 26, 2004
My City Of Angels
www.myspace.com
Well, the count down to Bruce's new release continues with some brand new video! Just got this in an email from Iron Maiden. Nice to see Maiden supporting Bruce's side project! Enjoy!!

>>www.screamforme.com is the first to show Bruce Dickinson's new video
ABDUCTION. Go there now to catch the action, and hear sound clips from

other album tracks.

Bruce's new solo album TYRANNY OF SOULS will be released on Sanctuary
Records on Monday 23rd May (Tuesday 24th May in The USA).<<

Air Raid Siren said:
Well, the count down to Bruce's new release continues with some brand new video! Just got this in an email from Iron Maiden. Nice to see Maiden supporting Bruce's side project! Enjoy!!

>>www.screamforme.com is the first to show Bruce Dickinson's new video
ABDUCTION. Go there now to catch the action, and hear sound clips from

other album tracks.

Bruce's new solo album TYRANNY OF SOULS will be released on Sanctuary
Records on Monday 23rd May (Tuesday 24th May in The USA).<<

Cool! I'll check the video tonight. Good album, but not a great album, IMO. There are about 4 strong (of which 2 are really strong) tracks.. but the album is no Chemical Wedding.

I downloaded the vid and I thought the song was OK, but the video was DUMB!!
If I was in the best Metal band on the planet and I wanted to branch off and explore other musical ideas - something that is very healthy to do - I would probably do another style of music. I'm not knocking Bruce...I love Bruce, but I think to better round out your musical backround, you should experiment with other musical styles. Just my .02.
Rock on Bruce, I can't wait for OZZFEST!!!!!

--David

It was brilliant!

There is a story to the entire album, and theme crosses over and you don’t know if the Aliens are ETI, or Devils, but Devils anyway. They come from that Bright Light in the Sky, light by fire or another Dimension...I guess that's where the three agents in black came from...

Yea then after he's returned he talks about it, and they lock him up call him a nut case because they just know that UFO's don't exist.

And the rings around the solar flare look similar to the rings over Eddie’s head in the ‘Wicker Man’ and the strait jacket looks as right out of “Piece of Mind”. It’s a continuing theme you see with Maiden.

I heard this the other night on the radio. I'm not sure if I liked it or not. At first I was trying to figure out who it was, as I dialed in mid-song. It was like "Is that...hmm, sounds kinda like....no I think its....wait....oh ok....no....no....ah, it IS Bruce....but....is it Maiden?....uhhhhh....."

I really noticed the part when the artificial day light up his bedroom. Makes ya’ think, I say that we’re all are way more vulnerable then you know. It’s a very good artistic representation, very creative, but you don’t hear much about bedrooms lighting up, do ya? Well I got news.

Lord of Delusions said:
I heard this the other night on the radio. I'm not sure if I liked it or not. At first I was trying to figure out who it was, as I dialed in mid-song. It was like "Is that...hmm, sounds kinda like....no I think its....wait....oh ok....no....no....ah, it IS Bruce....but....is it Maiden?....uhhhhh....."

:OMG: you have a RADIO STATION that plays BRUCE!! unless it's satellite los angeles gets no love. the newest station "the jack" is like a huge h/d that plays on random...still no metal wtf!!!

Metallicat180 said:
The video was sooooo cheesy but the song's great! I loved the bit where he's looking through the glass behind the guys and then runs off when they spot him.
hahaa yeah! that part is funny!! after that he quickly dons his flight suit again to hide in the freezer, then takes it off again to run from the agent smith guys, then puts it on again cuz it's chilly outside. lot's of years experience in costume changing - this man has got it down better than superman!!! great song too yeah!!

MiniMurray said:
:OMG: you have a RADIO STATION that plays BRUCE!! unless it's satellite los angeles gets no love. the newest station "the jack" is like a huge h/d that plays on random...still no metal wtf!!!

Hey MiniMurray and LA/OC peeps, check out Indie 103.1 on Wed from 10pm-12.
There is some metal on LA radio...
http://www.indie1031.fm/chaos.html

Here is a recent Chaos playlist:

05/11/05

Guests: Devin Townsend of Strapping Young Lad, Scott Ian of Anthrax
Giveaways: Strapping Young Lad signed cds, Rock Never Stops Tix, Ozzfest Tix, Anthrax Tix, Sounds of the Underground Tix, Judas Priest/Queensryche Tickets, Signed Dio Anthology, Revolver Subscription

Metallica - Last Caress/Green Hell
Sinai Beach - To The Church
Anthrax - Indians
Iron Maiden - Wasted Years
Strapping Young Lad - Love
Machinehead - Davidian
Bloodsimple - Blood In Blood Out
In Flames - The Quiet Place
Kreator - People of the Lie
Deconstruct - Welcome to the End
Sevendust - bitch

Dio - We Rock
Candlemass - Seven Silver Keys
Cinderella - Somebody Save Me
Motorhead - Overkill
Falconer - Emotional Skies
Warlock - All We Are
Guns N Roses - Think about you
Corrosion of Conformity - Paranoid Opioid
Queensryche - Gonna Get Close to You
Zakk Wylde - Somewhere between heaven and hell
:headbang:

Here is a little known fact. Did you know that when you see jets flying out in the distance, you know about 10 miles or so, you can see the jet fuel vapor trails, but you can’t see the airliner at all, not even a spec.

So then, that means, that if the sky were filled with UFOs, you wouldn’t even see them, not even if you were looking right at them; it’s not until they’re right on you do you see, but then it’s too late to run!
:OMG:

CrankYanker said:
Hey MiniMurray and LA/OC peeps, check out Indie 103.1 on Wed from 10pm-12.
There is some metal on LA radio...
http://www.indie1031.fm/chaos.html

Here is a recent Chaos playlist:

05/11/05

Guests: Devin Townsend of Strapping Young Lad, Scott Ian of Anthrax
Giveaways: Strapping Young Lad signed cds, Rock Never Stops Tix, Ozzfest Tix, Anthrax Tix, Sounds of the Underground Tix, Judas Priest/Queensryche Tickets, Signed Dio Anthology, Revolver Subscription

Metallica - Last Caress/Green Hell
Sinai Beach - To The Church
Anthrax - Indians
Iron Maiden - Wasted Years
Strapping Young Lad - Love
Machinehead - Davidian
Bloodsimple - Blood In Blood Out
In Flames - The Quiet Place
Kreator - People of the Lie
Deconstruct - Welcome to the End
Sevendust - bitch

Dio - We Rock
Candlemass - Seven Silver Keys
Cinderella - Somebody Save Me
Motorhead - Overkill
Falconer - Emotional Skies
Warlock - All We Are
Guns N Roses - Think about you
Corrosion of Conformity - Paranoid Opioid
Queensryche - Gonna Get Close to You
Zakk Wylde - Somewhere between heaven and hell
:headbang:

YAY!! TY! i'll give a loud listen tonight :D

No way...LA has a population of how many millions and millions of people but there isn't a heavy metal radio station??... That is bizarre???? ...Even here in Minneapolis, the city of the never ending cold gloomy days., we have a great HM station. Maybe with this weather, we need a HM station!!!

You can get it from the lyrics if you listen, so incase you missed it, here is the briliiance explained in the Abduction video:

Aliens originate from other planets, dimensions, parallel realities, and times composed of a mixed bag of factions of varying intentions, reside underground, on the moon and other planets, in space, underwater, and in higher levels of reality, have human counterparts, are what these alien souls incarnated in genetically tweaked human bodies, negative aliens abduct humans for mind programming purposes, physical and etheric food, and hybrid breeding experiments, use humans as genetic stock to build a new hybrid race for incarnation and as a natural physical and spiritual resource.

Metallicat180 said:
The video was sooooo cheesy but the song's great! I loved the bit where he's looking through the glass behind the guys and then runs off when they spot him. When he opens the curtains at the very start it looks like there's a Live After Death poster on the wall, I don't think it is tho.

Of great Iron Maiden songs and good Bruce solo songs with crappy, half-assed videos, I think they are mocking MTV by making bad vids on purpose, lol!