More on Bruce Dikcinson new album.

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
The following press release has been issued in regards to IRON MAIDEN frontman BRUCE DICKINSON’s new solo album, Tyranny Of Souls, due for release on May 24th:

Tyranny Of Souls, Bruce's new solo venture, sees him return once again to collaborate with guitarist/producer/writer Roy Z. The album's cover is adorned with a 15th century depiction of Hell by Hans Hemling and the music continues along this path to explore dark, apocalyptic themes.

Tyranny Of Souls will feature the following tracklisting: ‘Mars Within (Intro)’, ‘Abduction’, ‘Soul Intruders’, ‘Kill Devil Hill’, ‘Navigate The Seas Of The Sun’, ‘River Of No Return’, ‘Power Of The Sun’, ‘Devil On A Hog’, ‘Believil’ and ‘A Tyranny Of Souls’.

I just can't wait :hotjump:

I'm quite happy about this. Chemical Wedding and Accident Of Birth completely fucking destroy any Maiden since Seventh Son.

Holy Eddie.. I have been waiting for this release for so long! And it sounds like it's gonna be KILLER! :OMG: I bet it will be THE release of the year! :hotjump:

Jean-Pierre said:
I'm quite happy about this. Chemical Wedding and Accident Of Birth completely fucking destroy any Maiden since Seventh Son.

Eerie! We agree on something o_O :D