Bruce Kulick

Wrathchild

Miserable Bastard
Apr 16, 2001
Enfield, South Australia
Visit site
... is touring Australia again in May, and this time he's coming to Adelaide :headbang:.

And in even more earth-shattering news, I'll be going! Provided of course that the LeRox nightclub isn't up two flights of stairs. Why does everything always have to be so bloody difficult? :mad:

W

He's playing at the Waterloo in Brissy. If I knew where that was then maybe I'd go. But, seeing as it's neither Festival Hall, the Brisbane Entertainment Centre nor ANZ Stadium, I won't be going cos I don't like the small nasty sorts of places for I am a wuss.

Yep I'm going to the Corner Hotel show :)

It's good that he's doing more than just Melbourne and Sydney this time. Last time was a big success.

Spiff the Waterloo aint that dingy man it is a good spot. Its in the Valley by the way, but still if ya like the guy you should go see him there it is a good venue

We're up your way in May as part of the Morbid Tales festival - should be a great show, lots of good bands! They're having the first on here in 2 weeks, then it's going to Adelaide, Canberra and Melbourne (which we couldn't be part of those 3 shows, unfortunately).

That's May 11th I think in Brisbane.

Spiff - I'm told this:

Confirmed acts so far are:

Blood Duster (VIC), Dungeon, Sakkuth, Misery, Astriaal, Daysend (NSW- ex. Psi.Kore/Deadspawn), Dark Order (NSW), Vaticide (NSW), Tyburnjig (NSW), Headmess (NSW), Portal, Necrosculpture, Excruciate and many more TBA

Cool, Dungeon! :headbang: At least I like one of the bands on the list. :) The only other one I've heard is Astriaal, though, and they weren't exactly my cup of tea.

Alex from TPE just posted this on the Dungeon board:

---
Hey Tim/Icarus and all Brissy metalheads. I already knew about it few days ago, unfortunately I can't rebook the venue for a new date but the best I can do is to give you $10off the cover charge to Morbid Tales Brisbane for all Bruce Kulick ticket holders. Our event runs from 11AM-2AM and features 30 of the best metal bands this country has to offer. If you want to see Dungeon in particular they are from 11.55PM-12.45AM on the over 18s stage and I am sure the other show will be finished by then so you can still catch Dungeon live, get few drinks and still get $10 off if you keep your Bruce Kulick ticket. 2 metal events in one day. A metalhead's dream!!!! What more would you want??!!
---

That's pretty cool! :)