Bruce: next Maiden tour to focus on "Powerslave" - "7th Son"

Walter_Langkowski said:
:D

Yeah, I read about that Van Gogh guy getting killed on his bike. Man, there are too many savages in the world. It's all in the upbringing.

*insert Robert DeNiro from 'Raging Bull'. YOU'RE MOTHER'S AN ANIMAL!*

:Spin:

:D Yep Its a funny country I live in. Hope you visit us sometime again. just be sure to let me know. :cool:

Walter_Langkowski said:

Ah come on, I was kind about The X Factor. Is he a die-hard for Virtual 11? Shit, I'll never defend that one. One good song does not an album make, IMHO.

we were wondering who would be the first to post. you WERE kind... X factor isn't high on my list but it's still a solid release. :cool:

kittybeast said:
we were wondering who would be the first to post. you WERE kind... X factor isn't high on my list but it's still a solid release. :cool:

Yeah, it's quite solid, IMO. I think that if Bruce sung on it then it would have been amazing. That would have been the darkest Maiden LP he would have ever sung on.

And even with Blaze, it's still way ahead of Fear Of The Dark, IMO.

Walter_Langkowski said:
If I were you I don't think I'd hold my breath waiting for that to happen... :Spin:

I know it will never happen

Walter_Langkowski said:
I take it you didn't see the X-Factor tour in 1995 when they had Fear Factory opening for them in the U.S. They played eight songs of the X-Factor and it was an awesome show.

Naw in 1995 I was Drunk and was not a Maiden fan it was a year or 2 after that I discovered I Really liked X-Factor but I bet that was a cool tour!

Walter_Langkowski said:
The X-Factor is a good album, certainly not the piece of shit that everyone makes it out to be. Now Virtual 11 on the other hand...

X-Factor waould have been terrible if bruce sang it its a BLAZE album ... Virtual on the other hand is a BRUCE album IMO

Walter_Langkowski said:

Ah come on, I was kind about The X Factor. Is he a die-hard for Virtual 11? Shit, I'll never defend that one. One good song does not an album make, IMHO.

Naw I dont defend that one hahaha tho IMO there is 2 good songs on it but that is NOT Blazes fault that is bad song writing on Mr.Harris's part

At least most of you guys will have a chance of seeing them! I am guessing the chances of Iron Maiden bringing their show to the Land Down Under are bleak, to say the least. Unless anyone has info to the contrary, of course........

War Machine 212 said:
At least most of you guys will have a chance of seeing them! I am guessing the chances of Iron Maiden bringing their show to the Land Down Under are bleak, to say the least. Unless anyone has info to the contrary, of course........
haha dont worry, I feel your pain.....they arent coming nearer than 3000+ miles to me :erk:

Now back to topic a bit... ;)

SoundMaster said:
He's also stated that the next tour will feature songs from the forthcoming album and only songs from "Powerslave" through "7th Son".

Weeeeeeeeeee :Spin:
I can't wait to see this tour!
It was announced upon release of the 1st "Early years" DVD as a sequel to it.
The tour will be a support to a double DVD featuring Live After Death and Maiden England (at last on DVD!). As much as I wasn't that interested in seeing them on the current tour (as their set consists mainly of overplayed classics which almost make me puke), this one is gonna kick some serious ass!
When was the last time they played Infinite Dreams or Caught Somewhere in Time?!

I have my small hopes that they would dare to play Alexander the Great, but at least I'd like to hear Flesh Of The Blade and/or Duellists, two awesome songs (classics IMO!) which have never been played live! That would be some surprise for you...

sixxswine said:
I'm getting to the point where Maiden will rank up there for me with KISS, Zeppelin, Ozzy, Metallica as bands that I'm very tired of & if I heard nothing from them for the rest of my life I'd be fine with it...

the wrath of Eddie will be upon you for such blasphemous comments!!! :tickled:
to each his own, but Maiden, Sabbath, Ozzy, Scorpions, Aerosmith and a few more I will never tire of...but that's me :)

kittybeast said:
the wrath of Eddie will be upon you for such blasphemous comments!!!
to each his own, but Maiden, Sabbath, Ozzy, Scorpions, Aerosmith and a few more I will never tire of...but that's me :)
My thoughts exactly! Except I'm not an Aerosmith fan at all :p