Bruce on 3HOP tonight.

GRRRRRRR! It has to start at freakin 10pm when I have to get up early the next day.
What are the chances of a brief rundown of the interview sometime tomorrowish by someone who listens? :D

Thanks Aaron. I don't know if i'll be awake by the time its on. Can someone please tape it so I can put it on MD. I would be very greatful :)

oh and 3hop = 3 Hours of Power. It took me 10mins to realise its not a radio station in Melbourne :loco:

Originally posted by ironcross
Thanks Aaron. I don't know if i'll be awake by the time its on. Can someone please tape it so I can put it on MD. I would be very greatful :)

oh and 3hop = 3 Hours of Power. It took me 10mins to realise its not a radio station in Melbourne :loco:

Thats a GREAT idea crossy.
You have now been added to Spawnys illustrious list of champions :D

Well, cos I'm such a nice guy, and I like you all very much, and I had nothing better to do anyway, I've taped it, converted it, zipped it and made it available. Aren't I nice?

I recorded it in glorious 8 bit mono and converted it to 32kbps MP3 to save on space, but it's dialogue, so it doesn't matter. I also took out the songs, so it's in six pieces. Comes in at just over 3 Mb

http://members.optushome.com.au/phlogiston/BruceOnTripleJ.zip

Mark/Crossy/anyone else: feel free to take it away and host it somewhere else so my provider doesn't get _too_ suss and take away my pathetic little bit of web.

The bruce interview was good....though he didnt really give a good excuse for not coming to australia..........

But on the upside did anyone hear the cool 4 song glam metal set they played before it!!!!!!!! How cool was that!!!!!!!!!! :D

Yeah it was dang good last night, and the glam rocked too! Now tame your erection please Trent. :)